***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You and your wee man can take my ticket and my wee boy's ticket for a game next season

My bro in law sits next to us and won't go if we patch it so you could take someone else along with you too. 

Just PM me next season letting me know which game you'd like to get to

Wow that’s an outstanding offer ,il keep that in mind , 👏

11 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

See @psb07158 has offered but same to you as rab if you want to go just ask me and tell me when suits you. 

Same as I said to @psb07158.outstanding offer ,

especially these days when getting tickets is harder than ever .I used to think getting tickets in late 80s ,pre club deck was hard 👏

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Power hungry since he became a mod imo.

Agree. I can only imagine you cunts bestow upon new recruits a robe and a sceptre because you all become wee caesars.

Bread, circuses and banhammers. Fuck the system.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Pretty much a forum that has near enough anything on it that you post about/comment on.

Tbf it's actually quite good for information about literally anything. Mind u I have had more than my fair share of complaints about my username in the past 

Just now, Inigo said:

Agree. I can only imagine you cunts bestow upon new recruits robe and a sceptre because you all become wee caesars.

Bread, circuses and banhammers. Fuck the system.

You sound a bit like a communist. :craphead:

34 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Only time I've ever laughed at Chris Moyles was when he said they sounded like an Irish removal company.

I saw him stumble up a doorway in chalk farm back in the day, me and my mates were just thinking he has had a few beers etc, was a Thursday about 2 am was on the air live on Radio one 1 four hours later. Got to give him that he was fucked four hours earlier.

25 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm as open as you'll find on here, your football team shouldn't dictate who you vote for but honestly if you're a Rangers fan who votes for this group of absolute nonces you can fuck right off.

I thought that was a parody account. I know the actual scenes depicted in the video happened just thought a politician would not label a group in such a way due to a very small percentage of dickheads.

22 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You and your wee man can take my ticket and my wee boy's ticket for a game next season

My bro in law sits next to us and won't go if we patch it so you could take someone else along with you too. 

Just PM me next season letting me know which game you'd like to get to

Great gesture.