***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

You and your wee man can take my ticket and my wee boy's ticket for a game next season

My bro in law sits next to us and won't go if we patch it so you could take someone else along with you too. 

Just PM me next season letting me know which game you'd like to get to

Translator -

You can have my tickets for Ross County at home as can’t be fucked with that game.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Translator -

You can have my tickets for Ross County at home as can’t be fucked with that game.

He must stay true to his word, he has allowed the game to be selected.

I have chosen the old firm for myself. 

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

George Square and Buchanan street were absolutely mobbed.

Aye , we didn't leave the house till after the trophy presentation and we still caught the tail end of the march and there were thousands in front of us .

Just now, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Fuck what gets printed, published or put on social media regarding our support yesterday! 

I believe it’s fair to say that the majority of Rangers fans enjoyed their day and didn’t want to get involved in any trouble. The minority are simply degenerates that need weeded from our support.

Can’t understand why Rangers fans would even think about boxing with other Rangers fans. Leave that sort of shite to the tarriers. If you can’t handle your drink and like a respectable citizen then stay in the house. 

Absolutely. Its the 0.1% of arseholes that ruin it for our support

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He must stay true to his word, he has allowed the game to be selected.

I have chosen the old firm for myself. 

Don’t know if you can trust him tbh pal.

Probably best taking a picture of his post saying you can have his tickets for both OF games next season tbh.

See everybody’s outraged this morning, we must’ve won the league or something :craphead:

The sad fact is no matter the team there will always be fanny’s that have had too much sun and too much drink there to spoil it for everyone else. Funny when you see the videos of these people they’re rarely wearing any colours, almost like they’re just there for a piss up and to cause bother.

I was in George Square for most of yesterday and I’d say it was only when it got later these types started appearing, arriving there in the afternoon was like walking into a festival or something proper happy party atmosphere 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

In huge gatherings you’ll always get an element of arseholes, and the press is undoubtably biased at times, but we really don’t help ourselves. As you say, there’s a proportion of our fanbase that are the absolute dregs and use our club as a vehicle to act like bawbags. No need for it.

I’ve only seen 2 short videos of trouble from yesterday. One with about 10 wee 2-can-Dans trying to knock lumps out of each other, and one with about 40 fans throwing plastic roadblocks and barriers at police with shields.

Only about 50 fans in my book. Inexcusable behaviour from the lot of them, but hardly representative of the majority of fans in George Square yesterday. Don’t let a few bad apples spoil the bunch 👍🏼

47 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I rejoined Twitter to see some of the celebration videos. Immediately saw the likes of Ross Greer polarising and simplifying complex issues for political purposes. Deleted Twitter again. 

social media is a cancer on society. Pricks will be pricks but social media endeavours to tar everyone with the same brush to their own agendas. 

It is actual chimpanzee mentality. Our brains have not we loved to deal with social media  

Anyway. Back in my analogue world again and fucking happier for it. 

Just full of people pandering for likes.

2 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

I’ve only seen 2 short videos of trouble from yesterday. One with about 10 wee 2-can-Dans trying to knock lumps out of each other, and one with about 40 fans throwing plastic roadblocks and barriers at police with shields.

Only about 50 fans in my book. Inexcusable behaviour from the lot of them, but hardly representative of the majority of fans in George Square yesterday. Don’t let a few bad apples spoil the bunch 👍🏼

Correct, doesn’t stop us all or the club being tarred with it though. 

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Step 1 - Count how many arseholes are causing bother in the videos

Step 2 - Divide that number by 50,000

Step 3 - Continue to guzzle the tears of every fenian bastard who whinges about yesterday 

:tu:

45 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

@G.E.C. ffs mate

4 pictures, none of him on the bonnet and no dent on the bonnet either. 

Plus any cunt who doesn't get out and lamp an Alan Carr lookalike for damaging their motor is gayer than Freddie Mercury riding a unicorn.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

In huge gatherings you’ll always get an element of arseholes, and the press is undoubtably biased at times, but we really don’t help ourselves. As you say, there’s a proportion of our fanbase that are the absolute dregs and use our club as a vehicle to act like bawbags. No need for it.

Nobody should be surprised by what happened yesterday and the fall out from it. 
it was completely predictable.  

what wasn’t was when my mate text me to say he was trying to drag cunts off John Greig’s statue.

Fucking arseholes.