***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

There’s a lot of people in prominent positions across Scotland today who would benefit from understanding the difference between the root cause and trigger, but then it’s easier to blame football than tackle any cultural or societal issues within Scotland. And worse than that, lump all Rangers fans into one bracket based on the actions of less than 1% in attendance. 

Great point mate. 👍

11 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You’ve got your tongue up hamza useless’s arse and I’m the screwball? What the cunt said is in front of you in black and white but just you stay in denial prick.

OK mate. I've had a great weekend. I'm not ending it by having another utterly pointless conversation with you. 

3 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

wait, is that a large gathering i see in george square today?

https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/forms/webcam/Webcam.aspx

i look forward to the tweets and condemnation from various politicans.

No fucking way man😂😂😂 not even 24 hours after Rangers fans were getting torn to pieces 

4 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

wait, is that a large gathering i see in george square today?

https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/forms/webcam/Webcam.aspx

i look forward to the tweets and condemnation from various politicans.

I've just seen that. I'm awaiting the politicians expressing their disgust but I expect we'll be waiting a long time.

4 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I've just seen that. I'm awaiting the politicians expressing their disgust but I expect we'll be waiting a long time.

They will be posting Plasticine flags and tweeting "Solidarity with our oppressed friends in Gaza". 

Never been there. Never ever likely to go there. But they will demonstrate the shit of it today. :wanker:

Look the scenes yesterday fighting etc aren't good however 

It was after a full day of drinking anything and everything. We all know people that once they get mwi they wanna fight every cunt. 😂 My brothers one of those types. 

Yesterday there was always gonna be a small amount of trouble. We shouldn't let that take away from what was a wonderful day 

Glasgow Rangers champions 55 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Look the scenes yesterday fighting etc aren't good however 

It was after a full day of drinking anything and everything. We all know people that once they get mwi they wanna fight every cunt. 😂 My brothers one of those types. 

Yesterday there was always gonna be a small amount of trouble. We shouldn't let that take away from what was a wonderful day 

Glasgow Rangers champions 55 

Your brother sounds like an arsehole tbh.