***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

4 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

wait, is that a large gathering i see in george square today?

https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/forms/webcam/Webcam.aspx

i look forward to the tweets and condemnation from various politicans.

I've just seen that. I'm awaiting the politicians expressing their disgust but I expect we'll be waiting a long time.

4 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I've just seen that. I'm awaiting the politicians expressing their disgust but I expect we'll be waiting a long time.

They will be posting Plasticine flags and tweeting "Solidarity with our oppressed friends in Gaza". 

Never been there. Never ever likely to go there. But they will demonstrate the shit of it today. :wanker:

Look the scenes yesterday fighting etc aren't good however 

It was after a full day of drinking anything and everything. We all know people that once they get mwi they wanna fight every cunt. 😂 My brothers one of those types. 

Yesterday there was always gonna be a small amount of trouble. We shouldn't let that take away from what was a wonderful day 

Glasgow Rangers champions 55 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Look the scenes yesterday fighting etc aren't good however 

It was after a full day of drinking anything and everything. We all know people that once they get mwi they wanna fight every cunt. 😂 My brothers one of those types. 

Yesterday there was always gonna be a small amount of trouble. We shouldn't let that take away from what was a wonderful day 

Glasgow Rangers champions 55 

Your brother sounds like an arsehole tbh. 

Yesterday was a great day. Sat with family and watched Gers pump Aberdeen and lift League Trophy for first time in 10 years. Had a few beers.

The day was tarnished to an extent by events in Glasgow.

Such a large gathering would always have a few idiots and to hold the gathering at George Square has been proved to be a mistake.

By moving the rhetoric to anti Catholic songs it's clear to me that SNP are coming after us.

If there were cultural songs then we are goosed and have to take the heat. 

After the fuss we made about Kamara abuse its not a good look.

How far will Govt want to take it ?

They have already said they will speak to Football Authorities.

Of course there are double standards with the way other demonstrations are dealt with but at the end if the day that doesn't help us at all.

We have potentially given haters plenty of ammunition. 

The next few days will be interesting and potentially not pleasant.

On the up side We Are The Champions !!!

31 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

dont want to sound like a moany cunt or anything but if that's a personal video for tavs family/friends i'd recommend not sharing it. you'll have people hunting down that house and car.

Tbf mate the video has been lifted from social media somewhere so it's already out there....I just thought it was cracking to see them still partying with the kit on:lol:

TamCoopz and TEFTONG like this

31 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Yesterday was a great day. Sat with family and watched Gers pump Aberdeen and lift League Trophy for first time in 10 years. Had a few beers.

The day was tarnished to an extent by events in Glasgow.

Such a large gathering would always have a few idiots and to hold the gathering at George Square has been proved to be a mistake.

By moving the rhetoric to anti Catholic songs it's clear to me that SNP are coming after us.

If there were cultural songs then we are goosed and have to take the heat. 

After the fuss we made about Kamara abuse its not a good look.

How far will Govt want to take it ?

They have already said they will speak to Football Authorities.

Of course there are double standards with the way other demonstrations are dealt with but at the end if the day that doesn't help us at all.

We have potentially given haters plenty of ammunition. 

The next few days will be interesting and potentially not pleasant.

On the up side We Are The Champions !!!

What happened yesterday is fuck all to do with Rangers TBH. You would be as well hurling punishments at Alloa or Hamilton

Bluekev and Dickie1963 like this

54 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

too busy typing up a nicely worded statement,and designing a medal for all the rebel malcontents in george square today.

Bluekev likes this

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Read some wee guy blow his fingers off with a firework probably a lot of shite though, my daughter just sent me a screen shot from Facebook about it 

Anybody heard anything? 

Been told it was from a homemade firework but not sure if that's the case. 

Tiger Shaw likes this