***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

39 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

The likes of Spiers should be challenged with this stuff. He says our fans do this because some feel left behind by society. So did sellic fans do the same things and worse?

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

:lol: Nik of these two pictures from the DR.  Not set-up or anything sitting at the same place..  The shattered workers.  

sq1.jpg

sq.jpg

The story here should be based around the fact our front line emergency services are being so badly underfunded that they are being proped up by volunteer charity workers 

Shameful media coverage. I've not heard the side of what happened from the fans perspective reported in the media. All completely one sided.

If it had been protest about Palestine or some other woke cause we'd be reading about heavy handed policeing and mainly peaceful protests.

36 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

The SNP have pounced and the while thing is a PR exercise for them now. 

All for a bunch of wee helmets who can't handle their booze dragging the club's name through the mud and distracting attention from what we've achieved this season.

I also would not put it past some tarriers to have infiltrated our support yesterday either.

But yes we know we do have some fans, if we can really call them that, who are just looking to cause trouble and do not give a damn how it makes Rangers look, I doubt it will ever change. 

The SNP detest what most of us stand for and they never miss a chance to put the boot in, even when 99% were only enjoying a great day out celebrating 55, it is a pity but it will pass and we just need to ride out the storm for a day or two. :thumbup:

32 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Would bring a tear to a glass eye. I’ve had very tough and stressful job of sweeping a floor before and what those brave men have went through today is nothing short of heroic. I hope the queen takes notice for the honours list at the end of the year. 

I hope she does indeed. :cup:

1 hour ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Would bring a tear to a glass eye. I’ve had very tough and stressful job of sweeping a floor before and what those brave men have went through today is nothing short of heroic. I hope the queen takes notice for the honours list at the end of the year. 

That fat cow has eaten about 5 of the benches