***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Just noticed this tweet from Aitken. Carnage and heroic about cleaning up from yesterday. :lol:

the lard arse stoking the flames and it's fuckin glorious.
and that other fuckin bigot parading as the justice secretary should be taken to task for inflammatory comments.
but!....the haters always gonna hate.

another season like 20/21 will kill them off and i'm still celebrating with a bottle of johnnie walker blue label i've been nursing since 2011.:UK:
nothing they can say will take the shine off 55.

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

A would sook your jizz oot her bum lol

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

A would sellotape 4 plugs to ma feet n dae the jitterbug just to get her to fart in ma gub 

10 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

the lard arse stoking the flames and it's fuckin glorious.
and that other fuckin bigot parading as the justice secretary should be taken to task for inflammatory comments.
but!....the haters always gonna hate.

another season like 20/21 will kill them off and i'm still celebrating with a bottle of johnnie walker blue label i've been nursing since 2011.:UK:
nothing they can say will take the shine off 55.

:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Keich Jackson has surpassed himself today in the record . What a dick .

A fucking shameless article, the number of times he must have had to delete and retype sections to consciously be a cunt. 

The epitome of his profession these days, why bother trying to write interesting articles when you can just try and write click bait shite as that is the only way to generate any form of traction and interest to his "media" these days.

Absolute wank and a liar. 

Rangers should park giving any of this any form of acknowledgement to most of what happened on Saturday but they should go after him for that statement, it is packed full of utter lies and BS

Somebody asked Gerrard about that and our PR guy, quite correctly, said that's an inappropriate question as the club will be issuing a statement on this matter within a day or two.

Jackson just writing what his target audience want to read. Fiction for scum. Best ignored.