***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

35 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

fuck sake.... having an account where you claim to be a journalist then posting this.

Fair play to the squad, they have ran with the Operation Tango for this years title win, "here lads make them think we sung "that" version" 

:boughy:

I’ve listened to this many times and it’s been dubbed, it’s probably a Bears bar singing and they’ve dubbed it over the original.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s ok you saying that but i dropped a Subway wrapper in George Square on Saturday and haven’t been able to sleep because of the guilt.

You can expect your door getting kicked in sometime shortly.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

This is all over Twitter this morning ,tarriers losing their shit .

I was abused for being the only comment out of 103 that managed to hear Al fre do ,

Let these cunts hate themselves from the inside out .

What was on the pricks tweet?

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

Humza was on the radio this morning calling us "imbeciles" and saying that Glasgow could be in level 3 longer because of us not social distancing or wearing masks. No mention of the Palestine protests or the immigration incident.

If any Rangers fan voted for these fuck nuggets then shame on you.

It's clear to all there is an agenda against us and we need to fight and keep highlighting the double standards of the country we live in.

I assume the interviewer also never mentioned the mob and the protests? I have no idea why I have bothered asking the question because I am sure I know the answer.

Wankers. 

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Its hilarious how some folk seem to think that Rangers is actually some underground anticatholic cult where we sign catholic players and then brainwash them into singing fuck the pope then film it

It must be true or they wouldn't say it.....or would they ?

The old adage 'must be grim to be a tim' has never been more apt.

9 minutes ago, Willis said:

Its hilarious how some folk seem to think that Rangers is actually some underground anticatholic cult where we sign catholic players and then brainwash them into singing fuck the pope then film it

We've probably got more Catholics in our squad than the filth has.

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I knew they’d be greeting but trying to say our team made up of mostly foreigners and catholics were singing add ons to Sweet Caroline is a new low even for them :lol:

I'd be disappointed if there wasn't an addition of 'Buckfast Wine' to that song when sung, although the media would probably slate that too.