***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

I actually thinks it's ok. Basically says it never happened, politicians should keep their fucking noses out and the lawyers are on the case.

You're probably right.

I'm just scunnered with the constant pish and pops at us; want us to stamp on these nationalist pricks' throats and put them back in their box once and for all.

Presumably the lawyers wouldn't want us to be so explicit like that in any statement mind you :lol:

Fucking pathetic weak statement that is. Like the one previously.

Club need to take the gloves off and fucking nail these arseholes for driving a false story that damages our clubs public appearance.

Instead we come out with nandy pandy shite like that. 

Demand public apologies and nail those MSPs who seek to destroy us at every turn. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking pathetic weak statement that is. Like the one previously.

Club need to take the gloves off and fucking nail these arseholes for driving a false story that damages our clubs public appearance.

Instead we come out with nandy pandy shite like that. 

Demand public apologies and nail those MSPs who seek to destroy us at every turn. 

Totally agree, its as weak as fuck!

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I think they have to play it safe. Once the polis have stated that fuck all criminal happened that's when we should go for the jugular.

I can appreciate some would love us to be making threats and ending the statement with a WATP and FTP but as you say. 

Keeping the powder dry. 

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

What is the actual difference between saying 'fuck the pope' and 'fuck the tories' I know the popes an awful person, I don't know that about all tories?

What have the Catholic Church ever done for people to shout fuck the Pope in the first place? 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What have the Catholic Church ever done for people to shout fuck the Pope in the first place? 

I mean I'm not going to claim all catholic priests are evil cause that's obviously not the case, but I've yet to see a decent Pope in my lifetime who was only about preservation.

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Nothing criminal happened. We know that, most of the people who have seen the evidence know that. Go for the jugular now and don't let go. 

This issue won't go away if the club consistently try to play happy families with those who clearly hate us with every single fibre of their being.

Police Scotland findings will be buried by the time it comes out and by then the damage has been done.

Fuck working with them after the buses they've thrown the club under lately.

The club aren't playing happy families. They know, like we do that nothing criminal happened but there's a police investigation and I'm sure they'll make a stronger statement once thats concluded.

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

The club aren't playing happy families. They know, like we do that nothing criminal happened but there's a police investigation and I'm sure they'll make a stronger statement once thats concluded.

I hope they do but ain't counting on it.

2 weeks from now no one will be giving a shit about the findings from the corrupt wankers yet today we are all over the news for sectarian abuse. 

The MSPs responsible should be getting the arse ripped out of them. Instead they will continue to pander to the rabid tarriers and get away with it. Every single time.

Just now, esquire8 said:

I hope they do but ain't counting on it.

2 weeks from now no one will be giving a shit about the findings from the corrupt wankers yet today we are all over the news for sectarian abuse. 

The MSPs responsible should be getting the arse ripped out of them. Instead they will continue to pander to the rabid tarriers and get away with it. Every single time.

Totally agree mate.