***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It will be the same as when wee won it, a police presence , as long as it’s in good spirits they’ll let us get on with it 

After my earlier small rant I think you are correct, they will be under orders from Sturgeon to make as much noise as possible in the media before next Sat and then they can say they did everything they could, bla, bla, bla.  

Cedrick likes this
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20210516-WA0005.mp4

Enjoying everyone's comments with a beer in my hand. Only thing that would make it better is if I could share it with my brother. Lost him 2 years ago at the age of 52. He'd have loved this. Abse

Great post on FF. Deserves sharing here... I need to address a couple of things as a British Muslim Rangers fan. I will continue to fight (Not Physically) against anyone who tries to tarnish

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

After my earlier small rant I think you are correct, they will be under orders from Sturgeon to make as much noise as possible in the media before next Sat and then they can say they did everything they could, bla, bla, bla.  

Last time at George square mate some of the police started to taking drink off lads around the perimeter that was a good 4 hours after letting everybody bash on with their cargos , I was putting my empties in a bin the police were next to , they weren’t arsed 

Bears r us likes this
1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Last time at George square mate some of the police started to taking drink off lads around the perimeter that was a good 4 hours after letting everybody bash on with their cargos , I was putting my empties in a bin the police were next to , they weren’t arsed 

I remember hearing good reports on here about the police when it was won and hopefully everyone can enjoy a day that is so special to so many of us.

I include the Rangers supporting cops on duty as well.  :thumbsup:

Cedrick and DinViesel like this
Just now, Bears r us said:

I remember hearing good reports on here about the police when it was won and hopefully everyone can enjoy a day that is so special to so many of us.

I include the Rangers supporting cops on duty as well.  :thumbsup:

It will be a class day mate 👍🏻, me and my old man were laughing at the delay on RTV if bears are watching on their phones outside ibrox , the game will resume after we’ve scored 3 mins later they’ll be a massive roar outside the ground 👍🏻😂

Bears r us likes this
20 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It will be a class day mate 👍🏻, me and my old man were laughing at the delay on RTV if bears are watching on their phones outside ibrox , the game will resume after we’ve scored 3 mins later they’ll be a massive roar outside the ground 👍🏻😂

That could well be the case :lol:

Just hope we get through the next couple of games undefeated, that would be some achievement as well.   

AlbertzLoyalRSC and Cedrick like this
3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So only union flags banned from the square then?

Aye mate, just the usual rules I would think.  :lol:

I must admit that is interesting to see that protest with so many people tonight and it somewhat nullifies why we are supposedly not allowed and they are.  :pipe:

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Aye mate, just the usual rules I would think.  :lol:

I must admit that is interesting to see that protest with so many people tonight and it somewhat nullifies why we are supposedly not allowed and they are.  :pipe:

I'll have my 55 Champions T shirt on with a Palestine flag wrapped round me on Saturday !!! 

Bears r us and Bluekev like this