***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

51 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

The club aren't playing happy families. They know, like we do that nothing criminal happened but there's a police investigation and I'm sure they'll make a stronger statement once thats concluded.

With the police announcement about an investigation then the so called justice secretary is undermining it by sticking his neb in.

scottyscott1963 likes this

Just now, Dickie said:

With the police announcement about an investigation then the so called justice secretary is undermining it by sticking his neb in.

Yep and the club statement mentioned that.

These cunts are at it even the BBC Reporting Scotland  going with this video as a headline a writ should have been issued on this mob as well being more robust in getting in about those spreading unfounded allegations since Saturday when to My knowledge no evidence has been provided to support the claims made by the bold Separatists & others who should know better.

We clearly have a society riddled with politicians at local & national level who are opening their fucking gubs making accusations that can't be substantiated against its people & one or more institutions associated with each other in their eyes .

Bluekev and LineysLament like this

2 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

We’re seeing the culmination of many sporting, political and societal problems coming to a head because of Saturday. 

Sporting - we were not meant to win the league. 10 in a row was a given and we were supposed to be dead and buried. celtic fans can’t accept that and have to look for any little thing to try and make themselves feel better. Others like Patrick Harvie dismiss it as “only a football game”. No it’s a celebration of a 10 year journey from our clubs darkest days, working from the bottom to get back on top. We took our medicine and some humiliations on the way and it was a day for celebration with others who had been on the same journey. Dismissing its importance because it’s not important to you says more about you than it does the Rangers fans. 

Political - Rangers fans are the biggest and most visible group of pro-Union members of society and this can’t be allowed in the homogeneous Scotland that the SNP preach of. So we must always be portrayed with words like Thuggish, gangs etc when all of the Rangers fans I know are normal law abiding citizens. They don’t have a majority and no referendum is imminent so now the rhetoric will be turned up. They know that many of us will never vote for them therefore they have to try and convince the remaining middle classes that by being pro-union they are associating themselves with us “thugs”. 

societal - show me a large group of people many fuelled by alcohol and drugs which doesn’t end with litter or fights. Other say it’s fuelled by a historic anti-catholic agenda. I can only speak from personal experience but couldn’t give a fuck what religion anyone is and the Rangers fans that I know don’t either. 

It feels like this country is on the precipice of going to a very dark place and it’s difficult to see how it’s pulled back.

This country has been on the brink since 2014 when the vote didn't go there way. Just think about the narrative being changed after the Hibs final. Anyone who voted SNP deserves everything they get. 

Gurlyblue and crabbit247 like this

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The scumbags mclaughlin and bbc jacobite aiding and abetting yousless in attacking Rangers, these bastards need to be dealt with big time 😡😡

Natzi BBC should've been dealt with long ago. This whole "Gollum has had his press privileges removed" clearly just stoked their fires more. Them deciding they won't cover our games shouldn't be their decision to make.

Take them out the picture. Permanently.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Natzi BBC should've been dealt with long ago. This whole "Gollum has had his press privileges removed" clearly just stoked their fires more. Them deciding they won't cover our games shouldn't be their decision to make.

I remember back in 2012 the BBC literally showed his phone on air and there was a message from 'Hun Skelper'.

esquire8 likes this

48 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I think they're in bed with the SNP. On one of the unionist groups the other day it was mentioned that Sturgeon was out having lunch with Swinney and Anas and no Harvie. Makes you think what they're up to.

Saw that too ,don’t know if it was BS as this would have been a Covid breach ,only 2 households were allowed at the time .

Still couldn’t trust him ,one trick pony content to attack the tories and leave the real villains alone .

Bluekev likes this

15 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

This country has been on the brink since 2014 when the vote didn't go there way. Just think about the narrative being changed after the Hibs final. Anyone who voted SNP deserves everything they get. 

We all get it when they vote SNP 

24 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Without a doubt they should be sine die.

28 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

What’s the odds on Rangers being blamed for extended level 3 in Glasgow then? 

She fucked it on Friday by announcing Glasgow would remain in tier 3......I was certain she was waiting for Saturday to come and go then it would suit the narrative that it was big bad Rangers fault 

Is there actually a doctored video out there or are people just fucking mental??

I've seen several people share videos where it clearly doesn't have any offensive words, but people keep referring to a doctored video.

Bluekev likes this

Getting tired of responding to fannies about this weekend. If anyone wants to have a go at someone clearly trying to wind me up please do. Greatly appreciated. 

6 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Is there actually a doctored video out there or are people just fucking mental??

I've seen several people share videos where it clearly doesn't have any offensive words, but people keep referring to a doctored video.

There was, its what the police and humza the racist tweeted about. It was created by a Tim on tiktok and has since been deleted. It's an utter farce.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

There was, its what the police and humza the racist tweeted about. It was created by a Tim on tiktok and has since been deleted. It's an utter farce.

Fucksake 😂😂😂😂 

MacBoyd likes this

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Sorry if this has already been posted but have a listen, sounds exactly like the video of our players singing...

Who knew so many Leicester players were sectarian Rangers supporters? 😂

Brenda giving it big licks too 😂

Bristol loyal likes this

2 hours ago, Amokachi said:

I’m often left wondering if we actually have a PR Team at Our Club. 

He’s getting it tight from tarriers online too for covering up,Covering up what wasn’t said in the first place 🤔