***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20210516-WA0005.mp4

Enjoying everyone's comments with a beer in my hand. Only thing that would make it better is if I could share it with my brother. Lost him 2 years ago at the age of 52. He'd have loved this. Abse

Great post on FF. Deserves sharing here... I need to address a couple of things as a British Muslim Rangers fan. I will continue to fight (Not Physically) against anyone who tries to tarnish

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Getting tired of responding to fannies about this weekend. If anyone wants to have a go at someone clearly trying to wind me up please do. Greatly appreciated. 

One of the replies accusing our players of sectarian dogwhistling with sign language 😅

Screenshot_20210517-161415_Chrome.jpg

Bluekev and wully like this
9 minutes ago, Willis said:

One of the replies accusing our players of sectarian dogwhistling with sign language 😅

Screenshot_20210517-161415_Chrome.jpg

Never knew that there was sectarian sign language, what hoot that day at new sign language symbols day must have been..

HG5 likes this
40 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hope so and if we cost them the Euro games at Hampden then even better.

That's almost certainly coming I feel. All part of the anti unionist plan. Rangers ruined the euros etc.

HG5 likes this
6 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

That's almost certainly coming I feel. All part of the anti unionist plan. Rangers ruined the euros etc.

You may well be right, but wouldn't go down well with her Tartan trannie SNP supporters so wouldn't  be so sure. 

Pubs will never open in Glasgow City next week either but I could hazard a good guess they will come Monday June 14th :hmmm:

MacBoyd likes this
5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

You may well be right, but wouldn't go down well with her Tartan trannie SNP supporters so wouldn't  be so sure. 

Pubs will never open in Glasgow City next week either but I could hazard a good guess they will come Monday June 14th :hmmm:

Not sure how they expect cases to drop until many more are vaccinated with things opening up. Who cares though if no one is even ill with it.

Leftpegcoopz11 likes this
1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Not sure how they expect cases to drop until many more are vaccinated with things opening up. Who cares though if no one is even ill with it.

They way they've re-written the requirements for Level 2, everywhere will be back in lockdown as things open up.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Start of the year: The vaacination will be a game changer!. Where? I don't fucking see it. The Cunts are moving the goalposts constantly, and I can't be fucked with it anymore mate :thumbup:

J-Maestro likes this
36 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Start of the year: The vaacination will be a game changer!. Where? I don't fucking see it. The Cunts are moving the goalposts constantly, and I can't be fucked with it anymore mate :thumbup:

Pollokshields is the problem area but it wouldn’t suit the snp agenda to only lockdown the Muslim community as krankie calls it so we are all being made to suffer.

HG5 and Leftpegcoopz11 like this
1 hour ago, tm91 said:

I always used to say that we're a broad church and people are entitled to hold whatever political views they like. And generally that's still true.

But its also clear that the SNP and their supporters hate Rangers and hate Rangers fans. Even if you vote SNP - if you support Rangers they don't see you as part of their Scotland and never will unless you give up the club.

The SNP supporters in our fanbase are going to have to have think about what matters to them. Its dumb as fuck to determine your politics by football, but they're forcing that sort of choice - Rangers fans won't be exactly welcome in an independent Scotland based off today's ridiculous events.

SNP supporters should not be made welcome at Ibrox .

6 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I think they have to play it safe. Once the polis have stated that fuck all criminal happened that's when we should go for the jugular.

Willing to bet the shtebags will take the not proven route.

Every arsehole who voiced an opinion on a bunch of wee neds should be sitting with an injunction on their fuckin desks first thing tomorrow morning.
Since Saturday there are cunts who mouthed off and should know better.
humzi useless
sturgeon
that scabby fuckin rag DR for staging a distasteful shot of a pair of complicit cunts letting themselves be snapped at the exact same spot and pose,to make Rangers look bad.
fat rod petrie who should lose his cushy number after nothing but bad results since he was employed by the worse lot ever to supposedly run the sfa. he's just a fat exuberant excuse of a chief of any organisation.