***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

2 hours ago, mark1963 said:

Read an article by a female scotsman journalist in the small hours,really badly written but very distasteful ,it's open season on us now.

Read that as well it's not far from ill phills ramblings, She won't see ten in a row either. :lol:

39 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Damage is done now

Nothing will come of the video as fuck all happened but they can now come after us for weeks, "still have an anti Catholic problem" 

"Always hated catholics"

"Wouldn't sign a Catholic"

Bla bla bla

Ita a fucking joke.

I hate this fenian cesspit 

This mob have been gutted since we didn't die in 2012. Since then we have been on a sporting journey that any country would be proud to promote and shout about, not in Scotland. Saturday was special to all of us and now the usual suspects are trying to take the shine off our achievement. 

see that clown nickerless,one of the thickest cunts ever to appear on a sports show had his say on a British league,and that when the mutants celebrate they "get too political" near sprayed the screen with coffee at that.
He also said that Rangers fans "don't know how to celebrate" :rofl: What fuckin news has he been watching.
don't have time to sit here all day and point out every fuckin misdemeaner the mutants have been involved in over the last how many years,but just have to say we will not take lessons in morals from no cunt outside of Ibrox.

Just to let you know Charlie,i've been celebrating since 17th October last year when your ex clubs number was up.:excited:

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

That will be us tarred with the anti Muslim racist brush now. :lol:

Without a doubt. And we’ll get some idiot in a Rangers top tweeting him with a racist comment that we all then get tarred with. 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

The writer

One of the enemy within .

In hundreds on years time written in history books the end of Britain and the tail end of the greatest empire in history .It will be told by historians at the time that the establishment crumbled to the minority of hate within .

The Stirling Observer ran a story a couple of years ago about an Irish Republican march meeting up with SNP march outside Robert Bruce Statue in Bannockburn and fisticuffs ensued.

Republicans claimed sectarian violence against them by SNP crowd.

I am IT illiterate and won't be able to find the story

35 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Agree re:Gerrard he needs to be on ITN giving it both Barrels.

He can rightly Slam the minority at George Square and go all in on media and elected representatives up here.

Said it before but any relationships with the media and Government should be over.

I appreciate there are some decent journos but ultimately they work for companies that hate us.

There’s hate and there’s hate .

When it gets to the stage where they need to make stuff up to have a go then it’s a case of what more can you do .

Time to fuck them right off and never deal with them again .

Sure enough there were some incidents at the weekend .But there were also incidents from the jolly craicsters when the merchant city was a no go area when the were celebrating the treble treble .

Double standards goes beyond football fans .The only cases of any outcry in the last year on mass gatherings has been when the union flag has come out .These wet wipes need to remember where they are living and what country gave them their jobs ,giros and Liberty .

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

The Stirling Observer ran a story a couple of years ago about an Irish Republican march meeting up with SNP march outside Robert Bruce Statue in Bannockburn and fisticuffs ensued.

Wasn't that the 700th anniversary of bannockburn march?

EDIT: Was a few years later https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/eyewitness-gives-further-details-clash-10743536

4 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I think I drove past the tail end of that ,Driving past the Bruce memorial at about 5pm that day you could sense something different .They were in obvious groups .Groups flying the saltire and Catalonia flag and other groups with saltire and Palestinian flag .

it would have been on the Battle of Bannockburn anniversary ,An anniversary that’s all of a sudden important,when nobody gave a shit about it until about 15 years ago .

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Wasn't that the 700th anniversary of bannockburn march?

EDIT: Was a few years later https://BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/local-news/eyewitness-gives-further-details-clash-10743536

They have a March every year now ,so could have been anytime in the last few years .

As in my previous post ,they never gave a shit about this anniversary until about 15years ago .

Now it’s a flag waving extravaganza with kilts and dodgy highlander style bearded fannies a plenty .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They have a March every year now ,so could have been anytime in the last few years .

As in my previous post ,they never gave a shit about this anniversary until about 15years ago .

Now it’s a flag waving extravaganza with kilts and dodgy highlander style bearded fannies a plenty .

Aye it's a nonsense. Stirling has become a very odd place in the last 5-10 years.