Jump to content

***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20210516-WA0005.mp4

Enjoying everyone's comments with a beer in my hand. Only thing that would make it better is if I could share it with my brother. Lost him 2 years ago at the age of 52. He'd have loved this. Abse

Great post on FF. Deserves sharing here... I need to address a couple of things as a British Muslim Rangers fan. I will continue to fight (Not Physically) against anyone who tries to tarnish

Posted Images

I admit I am an observer from afar. However, having just read the last five pages my immediate reaction was - 'why the hell are all of these people on here whining and greeting about the SNP, Krankie and Useless plus all of the taig media'?
It seems to me that with a similar effort and energy being directed at the Scottish voters you could remove this lot from the scene permanently?
Do you just want to moan or do you really want to do something about restoring Scotland to its old self?

Link to post
Share on other sites

We really need to go after The Scotsman.  There was another anti Rangers article there last night from an Andrew Smith. Ban their journalists from Ibrox. 

Such an outpouring of hatred towards one group of people from so many " neutral journalists " would not normally be tolerated in Britain. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

We really need to go after The Scotsman.  There was another anti Rangers article there last night from an Andrew Smith. Ban their journalists from Ibrox. 

Such an outpouring of hatred towards one group of people from so many " neutral journalists " would not normally be tolerated in Britain. 

 

 

 

Read an article by a female scotsman journalist in the small hours,really badly written but very distasteful ,it's open season on us now.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

We really need to go after The Scotsman.  There was another anti Rangers article there last night from an Andrew Smith. Ban their journalists from Ibrox. 

Such an outpouring of hatred towards one group of people from so many " neutral journalists " would not normally be tolerated in Britain. 

 

 

 

Smith has form for sticking the boot into Rangers.

Kaydubya11 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 72barca said:

I admit I am an observer from afar. However, having just read the last five pages my immediate reaction was - 'why the hell are all of these people on here whining and greeting about the SNP, Krankie and Useless plus all of the taig media'?
It seems to me that with a similar effort and energy being directed at the Scottish voters you could remove this lot from the scene permanently?
Do you just want to moan or do you really want to do something about restoring Scotland to its old self?

We tried it 2 weeks ago .Sadly there are many bears who vote for these clowns .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mark1963 said:

Read an article by a female scotsman journalist in the small hours,really badly written but very distasteful ,it's open season on us now.

 

Reason for the poor quality she was venting pure hate .

I was going to say I read it ,but only reading half ,that was enough,

It wasn’t the Scotsman it was the Edinburgh evening news .Scotsman is now pretty anti nationalist .

Boybluesy likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Reason for the poor quality she was venting pure hate .

I was going to say I read it ,but only reading half ,that was enough,

It wasn’t the Scotsman it was the Edinburgh evening news .Scotsman is now pretty anti nationalist .

Boiled my piss to be honest,whole thing was awful.

magic8ball and Kaydubya11 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think a strongly worded press conference or release from Gerrard is required . I have no doubt he is angered by these allegations . Let him show that and confirm that he is under no illusion any of his squad are sectarian or bigoted or whatever and then say he wants the club to explore every legal avenue possible once our players are cleared . As it’s Gerrard the British media will be all over it instantly . 
 

the other side seem to have presumed guilt so why don’t we presume innocence. Then watch cunts like Humza squirm

Colin Traive and Dickie1963 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mark1963 said:

Read an article by a female scotsman journalist in the small hours,really badly written but very distasteful ,it's open season on us now.

 

Read that as well it's not far from ill phills ramblings, She won't see ten in a row either. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Reason for the poor quality she was venting pure hate .

I was going to say I read it ,but only reading half ,that was enough,

It wasn’t the Scotsman it was the Edinburgh evening news .Scotsman is now pretty anti nationalist .

The writer

 

magic8ball and BridgeIsBlue like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Damage is done now

Nothing will come of the video as fuck all happened but they can now come after us for weeks, "still have an anti Catholic problem" 

"Always hated catholics"

"Wouldn't sign a Catholic"

Bla bla bla

Ita a fucking joke.

I hate this fenian cesspit 

This mob have been gutted since we didn't die in 2012. Since then we have been on a sporting journey that any country would be proud to promote and shout about, not in Scotland. Saturday was special to all of us and now the usual suspects are trying to take the shine off our achievement. 

Willis, HG5, LineysLament and 1 other like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 July 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Rangers v Real Madrid
      Ibrox Stadium
      Friendly Match

×
×
  • Create New...