***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

The government have bitten off more than they can chew here btw this is Rangers opportunity to go for the kill. 

Once it's proven fake I'd expect both barrels from Rangers. No more interviews with RFC staff would be a great start 

Bluekev likes this
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20210516-WA0005.mp4

Enjoying everyone's comments with a beer in my hand. Only thing that would make it better is if I could share it with my brother. Lost him 2 years ago at the age of 52. He'd have loved this. Abse

Great post on FF. Deserves sharing here... I need to address a couple of things as a British Muslim Rangers fan. I will continue to fight (Not Physically) against anyone who tries to tarnish

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The government have bitten off more than they can chew here btw this is Rangers opportunity to go for the kill. 

Once it's proven fake I'd expect both barrels from Rangers. No more interviews with RFC staff would be a great start 

Think we need to be clear about who’s doing what, and make action appropriate. Fuck knows the legal term, but surely we can sue either YH or PS for their commentary around the video, and the video creator.

Ban the platforms that peddle deliberately misleading info about. 

5 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I canae even laugh about it tbh.

Its now open season on us again over something that never happened.

That'll be us on every news channel and radio show across the land, they'll be "experts" on who will be telling the world of our hatred of catholics.

Its fucking shite tbh.

Gloss taken off the season because of these cunts being unable to take it.

I actually hope any snp voters at ibrox who make themselves known are smashed. 

Fucking horrible cunts.

As bad as a taig.

If I was admin on here cunts like @Bluepeter9 would already be gone 

Harsh words internet hard boy! Good job admin are sensible (ish!) -

imagine being daft enough to base your politics on the team you support! Mad! 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Never get an open goal like this again. I'll be very disappointed in the club if they don't see this through.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m talking about the tik tok wanker as the fake offended will believe that’s true as well and not realise it’s from T2

So we should be apologising for people being utter retards now? 

37 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Harsh words internet hard boy! Good job admin are sensible (ish!) -

imagine being daft enough to base your politics on the team you support! Mad! 

You're no friend of our support. 

13 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

The Police will never come out and say there was no Sectarian singing from players.

I believe they will say they "can't prove" there was inappropriate singing.

Innocent until proven guilty except Rangers.

22 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

The Police will never come out and say there was no Sectarian singing from players.

Of course they won't and this was clearly known when it was said, because shit sticks...

The "dedicated inquiry team" is a team built to locate and find season tickets holders who attended on Saturday, or people on Saturday who eventually attend games so they can then stick more on the club.

Yousaf is wasting the publics time and money focusing on incidents that aren't actually that relevant to the wider public.

Even in a place where Rangers players did ** sing FTP the brutal reality is, the vast majority of the country don't actually give a fuck other than Rangers and celtic fans who spend waayyy tooo much time trying to points score each other on social platforms. He is a secretary for justice who has got himself involved in the kind of dick measuring that goes on from @ThimmyuptheRa on Twitter when he should be working on actual issues of importance. 

**** THEY DIDN'T 

35 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

exactly as they’ll look like the band wagon jumpers they are, same as that imposter of a justice minister. I’d be surprised if the club takes this any further 

11 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

"MSP Liam Kerr raises the point that mass gatherings should be banned overall during a pandemic. While Mr Yousaf agrees, he says the earlier protest at Kenmure Street on Thursday "did not see thuggish loutish behaviour, disorder, protestors punching police officers, urinating in public or anti-Catholic bigotry".

There was disorder because they prevented the Home Office staff from carrying out their lawful duty. I also take it anti semitism is allowed now too. They surrounded Home Office and Police vans too but apparently that's fine too. I'm honestly sick of this clown. He needs to go and soon because all he's doing is stoking the fire.

A horrible person and if we had any fair press in this country he would be challenged over that ridiculous answer.  

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

A horrible person and if we had any fair press in this country he would be challenged over that ridiculous answer.  

Going to see more of this shite on us unfortunately mate. The green and greys don’t have a manager yet, fuck, and they don’t know what their team will even be. It’s all about Rangers. Really can’t wait for the Euros to hear the chanting from the saltire clads calling the Czechs racist cunts! Watch this space. 😉🇬🇧

Bluekev and Bears r us like this