***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

33 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’m a non paranoid Rangers fan that can support a football team for the sheer love of the team and no need to associate any other pish with it - whereas you need props of religion and unionism to hold up your support for the team! Go figure! 

Naive as fuck, what do you care about more your club or your political party? Because it’s quite clear what their thoughts on our club are and it has been for years 

44 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’m a non paranoid Rangers fan that can support a football team for the sheer love of the team and no need to associate any other pish with it - whereas you need props of religion and unionism to hold up your support for the team! Go figure! 

What are your thoughts on the justice secretary behaviour towards our club the last few days?

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

No headline news tonight then.  Job done yesterday with the smear campaign.  Any apologies yet?  Asked earlier but haven't seen anything.

Yeah was thinking that. Either job done to take the shine of the invincible champions magnificent achievement or its the big us and them British against nationalist division that they ate going for.

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I'm hoping that was the cunt that got payback by an observer who saw that,and split his cowardly face on Saturday night.
Absolute shitebags got geared up for that?
Maybe would have a bit more respect if the had geared up to throw the two cunts out of the country who had overstayed by 10 fuckin years on Thursday.
Just do your job ya fuckin shitebags,and that's from the voice of experience.
If you are going to choose sides,you best choose carefully.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I have been on this forum for years, don’t post very much, but have read your constant posts about voting snp, without making comment,  your party wants civil unrest on our streets, replicating the Irish way to independence, but don’t worry it shouldn’t affect  what team you support  🤡 

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

imagine being daft enough to base your politics on the team you support! Mad! 

If that is not a dig at the mutants from the east end then i must be missing something?

Just incase i'm wrong.
Imagine basing your entire life,existence and team of choice on your politics.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

If they want that they’ll get it, it been looking inevitable that’s how it’ll end up. Be interesting whose side the cops will be on as we’ll still be in the Union.

It seems this is a new tactic, using 'anti-Catholicism' and 'anti -Irsh racism' as in this from Dornan about so called sectarianism. 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I can separate my politics and religion from my football team. 

Anyone that looks at the SNP’s record in office and votes for them is an utter idiot, and even you can’t be happy at their attitude towards Rangers? 

25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It seems this is a new tactic, using 'anti-Catholicism' and 'anti -Irsh racism' as in this from Dornan about so called sectarianism. 

Incredible this is allowed to continue, this is a deliberate and orchestrated attack on all things Unionist in this country. 

26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That scumbag announced he was taking a back seat from all this a few months ago but it looks like he’s bullshitting and causing trouble from another angle because he’s at it here’s more from the agitator.

07AF8594-0640-4F1C-B9D4-CF5A5BB3E281.thumb.jpeg.685990a651aab7ed55b3592a3fde9f89.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Incredible this is allowed to continue, this is a deliberate and orchestrated attack on all things Unionist in this country. 

I could not agree more but we are being ruled by people who hate what we stand for.

I fear this will  not end well if they push this much more. :sad:

13 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That scumbag announced he was taking a back seat from all this a few months ago but it looks like he’s bullshitting and causing trouble from another angle because he’s at it here’s more from the agitator.

07AF8594-0640-4F1C-B9D4-CF5A5BB3E281.thumb.jpeg.685990a651aab7ed55b3592a3fde9f89.jpeg

People like him are dangerous and if they cannot see where they are going with this they must be thick as shit.

I think in his case it has been proved he is thick in the extreme. 

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

People like him are dangerous and if they cannot see where they are going with this they must be thick as shit.

I think in his case it has been proved he is thick in the extreme. 

Not hard to work out what he is and his agenda, he would join any party against the UK. As you say dangerous.