***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

It’s a case of the old adage of “the blind following the blind”. Just wondering about any young couples have they got their letters on when they will be getting their free bikes and laptops for their kids. 🤷‍♂️

The free laptops is that an snp thing to buy votes?? I've been offered laptops for my 2 youngest numerous. Took the first one offered and returned it the next day as it was completely locked down and unusable bar for school work and it was a pishy older one as well. 

Certainly would never have bought my vote tho but glad I sent it back 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

The free laptops is that an snp thing to buy votes?? I've been offered laptops for my 2 youngest numerous. Took the first one offered and returned it the next day as it was completely locked down and unusable bar for school work and it was a pishy older one as well. 

Certainly would never have bought my vote tho but glad I sent it back 

That would be it mate. Nae bikes yet?  Hows the wee yin? 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I can separate my politics and religion from my football team. 

Anyone that looks at the SNP’s record in office and votes for them is an utter idiot, and even you can’t be happy at their attitude towards Rangers? 

Even if you can, which I believe u you do that doesn't stop the party you support from battering the club you claim to love at every opportunity. 

I know regardless I will always back the club and stand up for them can u say the same

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

That would be it mate. Nae bikes yet?  Hows the wee yin? 

Nah never been offered a bike yet. She got out late on Sunday evening. Got home at 7pm back in yesterday morning for blood results then readmitted today. It's a never ending nightmare atm. Over last 6 weeks she's had e.coli,mrsa and another infection I can't even say let alone spell. 

Hard work jumping between the hospital, working full time and trying to check on the other 5 weans. 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Nah never been offered a bike yet. She got out late on Sunday evening. Got home at 7pm back in yesterday morning for blood results then readmitted today. It's a never ending nightmare atm. Over last 6 weeks she's had e.coli,mrsa and another infection I can't even say let alone spell. 

Hard work jumping between the hospital, working full time and trying to check on the other 5 weans. 

Fucksakes mate. Really hope it turns around for her and you all. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Fucksakes mate. Really hope it turns around for her and you all. 

Thnx, docs are hopeful after this setback she will be OK. She moves into what they call maintenance next Tuesday and apparently that's when things are supposed to be a lot easier going for her. Chemo once a month instead of once or even twice a week etc. 

5 hours ago, They Gnu said:

The hatred your party has for Rangers Fans is off the scale, imagine a political party demonising a football club and it’s fans to make political capital. 

Shouting about Rangers deflects from the absolute mess Scotland is in caused by the SNP Facists, and thier cult. 

10 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Even if you can, which I believe u you do that doesn't stop the party you support from battering the club you claim to love at every opportunity. 

I know regardless I will always back the club and stand up for them can u say the same

Think you’re getting crossed wires mate, I don’t support them, I fucking hate them and any cunt that votes for them :lol: 

Was asking @Bluepeter9 how he could possibly be happy with the way they treat us. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Think you’re getting crossed wires mate, I don’t support them, I fucking hate them and any cunt that votes for them :lol: 

Was asking @Bluepeter9 how he could possibly be happy with the way they treat us. 

Shit I thought I had replied to him😳

Hopefully no offence caused 

2 hours ago, BlueBeard said:

I have been on this forum for years, don’t post very much, but have read your constant posts about voting snp, without making comment,  your party wants civil unrest on our streets, replicating the Irish way to independence, but don’t worry it shouldn’t affect  what team you support  🤡 

image.jpeg

So different terms for different peoples now for the snp . 

They're not even bothering to hide it now . 

My wife is English and takes no interest in my football habit, Was in the garden this morning. We've been selling some of the old good stuff in the garden in recent months to buy better old good stuff for the garden.

There's a stone gnome bird feeder behind the big oak tree which came with the property, probably 30-40  odd years old and quite nicely weathered. Gnomes not our idea of classic garden furniture, so we measured its' height for sale on the local internet market site. Height was 55 cm. 

My wife said to me "Will you remember that ?" 

She spent the £28 we got for it straight away on a stupid (she said cute) thermoset plastic chicken planter thing which will soon annoy me more and more. 

I was content with that. Happy days.  

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

My wife is English and takes no interest in my football habit, Was in the garden this morning. We've been selling some of the old good stuff in the garden in recent months to buy better old good stuff for the garden.

There's a stone gnome bird feeder behind the big oak tree which came with the property, probably 30-40  odd years old and quite nicely weathered. Gnomes not our idea of classic garden furniture, so we measured its' height for sale on the local internet market site. Height was 55 cm. 

She spent the £28 we got for it straight away on a stupid (she said cute) thermoset plastic chicken planter thing which will soon annoy me more and more. 

Not doing your old guy rep much good there mate. 

13 minutes ago, tannerall said:

FDFE7686-2C72-4C20-BF9A-D0A3D997F96E.jpeg