***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

7 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Town centre is like Beirut. I go to my local and don't venture up the town. 

Where ,Falkirk or Stirling .

Must be Falkirk ,coz half the folk that go to the Wetherspoons in Stirling act like they are in the ritz ,And half the folk that go to Falkirk Wetherspoons look like they can’t be arsed going up those stairs to the toilet and just go where they are 😂

12 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’m a non paranoid Rangers fan that can support a football team for the sheer love of the team and no need to associate any other pish with it - whereas you need props of religion and unionism to hold up your support for the team! Go figure! 

Just wish your party would do the same as you , and separate its politics from its football . 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Where ,Falkirk or Stirling .

Must be Falkirk ,coz half the folk that go to the Wetherspoons in Stirling act like they are in the ritz ,And half the folk that go to Falkirk Wetherspoons look like they can’t be arsed going up those stairs to the toilet and just go where they are 😂

Stirling. 

On 07/05/2021 at 23:42, Dickie said:

Glasgow green so we can still keep social distancing,don’t want to upset wee krankie again:rangers:.

She really is a dour-faced miserable cunt. Can someone explain to me just why she hates The Rangers so much?

18 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Let's be honest.

When you support Rangers politics and the Union are intertwined.

Its been like that for almost 100 years 

But is it still ok to base your support for Rangers without thinking about unionism, religion and politics?  

As it feels like if that’s the route you choose you are somewhat vilified. 

23 minutes ago, Big V said:

She really is a dour-faced miserable cunt. Can someone explain to me just why she hates The Rangers so much?

And after reading the clubs proposal to let fans into Ibrox over five days to see the trophy we now find out the reason the wee cow's kept Glasgow in tier three - bitter wee bastard  

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

And after reading the clubs proposal to let fans into Ibrox over five days to see the trophy we now find out the reason the wee cow's kept Glasgow in tier three - bitter wee bastard  

Fucking lord man. I was just thinking, at least you don't have Boris... and then I remembered that you do.  What's worse than having Boris as your "leader"? Having that half pint of hypocrisy AND Boris... as your leader, at the same time. That's a horrific situation that Scotland does not deserve.

Just now, Big V said:

Fucking lord man. I was just thinking, at least you don't have Boris... and then I remembered that you do.  What's worse than having Boris as your "leader"? Having that half pint of hypocrisy AND Boris... as your leader, at the same time. That's a horrific situation that Scotland does not deserve.

Boris is just nuts - she's a bitter wee bastard 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Boris is just nuts - she's a bitter wee bastard 

Clearly. But WHY does she hate The Rangers and everyone connected with the club and its support so much?

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

The amount of Bears I've seen that actually believed that our players, many of them catholic, were in Ibrox after the game singing fuck the pope to each other, like how can anyone actually believe that shite?

Shows how good the propaganda against us is when even our own fans believe it

When the bbc Scotland news (and many others)  reported the incident in the manner & tone they chose to it’s understandable this has happened. 
Polis tweeting ‘apparently singing’ rather than ‘allegedly singing’ was another game changer.  

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

When the bbc Scotland news (and many others)  reported the incident in the manner & tone they chose to it’s understandable this has happened. 
Polis tweeting ‘apparently singing’ rather than ‘allegedly singing’ was another game changer.  

You'd have to be a moron to think players like Kamara and Barsic were celebrating by singing fuck the pope

5 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Then the West of Scotland would appear to have a disproportionately high amount of morons.  

That's true, but it's the same proportion as everywhere else. 

27 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Mainly because they wave the Union Flag.

Or butcher's apron as their racist supporters call it.

Oh that's right, because we are predominantly unionists. How silly of me.

Wee Nicola and her nationalist party despise us and don't even try and hide it.  They deteste unionists and protestants. Our club is a huge target for them as we stand for eveything they loathe.

They demonise and dehumanise us at every opportunity. They bring in laws such as the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act and when that is repealed they try and bring in the  the Hate Crime Bill. She won't be happy until anyone who dares speak against her woke values and think for themselves is charged and criminalised. 

This is not the first time a Western country has demonised a section of society to promote their nationalist agenda through law changes.  It happened in Bosnia and Germany. It is plainly happening here now.

People vote for the nationalists because they think it will fix all our economic and societal problems. Aye, that worked for Bosnia and Germany. Delusional. 

5 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Mainly because they wave the Union Flag.

Or butcher's apron as their racist supporters call it.

Thankfully a good number of Jacobites were touched by that butchers apron a couple of centuries ago.  It’s just a pity that their beliefs were not entirely wiped out then and the Nats continue on a similar path even today.