***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Think you’re getting crossed wires mate, I don’t support them, I fucking hate them and any cunt that votes for them :lol: 

Was asking @Bluepeter9 how he could possibly be happy with the way they treat us. 

Shit I thought I had replied to him😳

Hopefully no offence caused 

graeme_4 likes this

2 hours ago, BlueBeard said:

I have been on this forum for years, don’t post very much, but have read your constant posts about voting snp, without making comment,  your party wants civil unrest on our streets, replicating the Irish way to independence, but don’t worry it shouldn’t affect  what team you support  🤡 

image.jpeg

So different terms for different peoples now for the snp . 

They're not even bothering to hide it now . 

My wife is English and takes no interest in my football habit, Was in the garden this morning. We've been selling some of the old good stuff in the garden in recent months to buy better old good stuff for the garden.

There's a stone gnome bird feeder behind the big oak tree which came with the property, probably 30-40  odd years old and quite nicely weathered. Gnomes not our idea of classic garden furniture, so we measured its' height for sale on the local internet market site. Height was 55 cm. 

My wife said to me "Will you remember that ?" 

She spent the £28 we got for it straight away on a stupid (she said cute) thermoset plastic chicken planter thing which will soon annoy me more and more. 

I was content with that. Happy days.  

Inigo likes this

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

My wife is English and takes no interest in my football habit, Was in the garden this morning. We've been selling some of the old good stuff in the garden in recent months to buy better old good stuff for the garden.

There's a stone gnome bird feeder behind the big oak tree which came with the property, probably 30-40  odd years old and quite nicely weathered. Gnomes not our idea of classic garden furniture, so we measured its' height for sale on the local internet market site. Height was 55 cm. 

She spent the £28 we got for it straight away on a stupid (she said cute) thermoset plastic chicken planter thing which will soon annoy me more and more. 

Not doing your old guy rep much good there mate. 

13 minutes ago, tannerall said:

FDFE7686-2C72-4C20-BF9A-D0A3D997F96E.jpeg

7 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Town centre is like Beirut. I go to my local and don't venture up the town. 

Where ,Falkirk or Stirling .

Must be Falkirk ,coz half the folk that go to the Wetherspoons in Stirling act like they are in the ritz ,And half the folk that go to Falkirk Wetherspoons look like they can’t be arsed going up those stairs to the toilet and just go where they are 😂

LineysLament likes this

12 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’m a non paranoid Rangers fan that can support a football team for the sheer love of the team and no need to associate any other pish with it - whereas you need props of religion and unionism to hold up your support for the team! Go figure! 

Just wish your party would do the same as you , and separate its politics from its football . 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Where ,Falkirk or Stirling .

Must be Falkirk ,coz half the folk that go to the Wetherspoons in Stirling act like they are in the ritz ,And half the folk that go to Falkirk Wetherspoons look like they can’t be arsed going up those stairs to the toilet and just go where they are 😂

Stirling. 

On 07/05/2021 at 23:42, Dickie said:

Glasgow green so we can still keep social distancing,don’t want to upset wee krankie again:rangers:.

She really is a dour-faced miserable cunt. Can someone explain to me just why she hates The Rangers so much?

18 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Let's be honest.

When you support Rangers politics and the Union are intertwined.

Its been like that for almost 100 years 

But is it still ok to base your support for Rangers without thinking about unionism, religion and politics?  

As it feels like if that’s the route you choose you are somewhat vilified. 

23 minutes ago, Big V said:

She really is a dour-faced miserable cunt. Can someone explain to me just why she hates The Rangers so much?

And after reading the clubs proposal to let fans into Ibrox over five days to see the trophy we now find out the reason the wee cow's kept Glasgow in tier three - bitter wee bastard  

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

And after reading the clubs proposal to let fans into Ibrox over five days to see the trophy we now find out the reason the wee cow's kept Glasgow in tier three - bitter wee bastard  

Fucking lord man. I was just thinking, at least you don't have Boris... and then I remembered that you do.  What's worse than having Boris as your "leader"? Having that half pint of hypocrisy AND Boris... as your leader, at the same time. That's a horrific situation that Scotland does not deserve.

Angus1965 likes this