***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They all go on about oil revenue and how it will make us rich.

When I tell them that oil production leads to global warming and should be scaled down they lose the plot and call me a Tory and have even been called  non Scottish. :lol: Retarded

And I get the same when I ask any of the Greens why they support an independent Scotland that would be reliant on fossil fuels :confused: how is that a echo stance ffs :hmmm:and given its OOR oil can I sell my share :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

And I get the same when I ask any of the Greens why they support an independent Scotland that would be reliant on fossil fuels :confused: how is that a echo stance ffs :hmmm:and given its OOR oil can I sell my share :thumbsup:

:lol:

The greens need to oil their bike chains to be fair.

Relying on a dying industry to lift your economy out of a pandemic. Laughable economics.

Be selling fucking hula hoops and horse shoes next. 

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

When I ask nationalists almost none of them  can explain the difference between the house of commons and the house of lords. 

When I tell them that oil production leads to global warming and should be scaled down they lose the plot and call me a Tory and have even been called  non Scottish. :lol: Retarded

I blame 15 years of poor educational standards (they don't even know how our democracy works) and nationalist brainwashing.

Wee peado Pat wants to stop taking anymore oil from the North Sea .

I wonder how much the government actually gets per barrel anyway ,The oil companies ain’t taking it out the sea bed for free .

6 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

When I ask nationalists almost none of them  can explain the difference between the house of commons and the house of lords. 

I blame 15 years of poor educational standards (they don't even know how our democracy works) and nationalist brainwashing.

In Ayr we just got landed with our first snp msp and what a fuckin horror she is,won the seat by just over 100 votes.
Before the election this scabby bitch had a spread in the DR stating her 3 opponents were around 70 with pensions and a comfortable life style,and the bastard has refused to withdraw her crass comments on the older generation.
Heard her speaking on the news the day after and you can bet this scabby shite will line it's own pockets.
Was speaking to a mate yesterday and she has filled kids heads with shite that England are terrified of independence because they get their water from scotland.
How the fuck can you reason with that mindset.
Decided a few years back when i'm in their company i have to tell them.....
"culloden was our best nights shooting for the butchers apron" :UK:
really gets the bastards shifting from cheek to cheek.

34 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

In Ayr we just got landed with our first snp msp and what a fuckin horror she is,won the seat by just over 100 votes.
Before the election this scabby bitch had a spread in the DR stating her 3 opponents were around 70 with pensions and a comfortable life style,and the bastard has refused to withdraw her crass comments on the older generation.
Heard her speaking on the news the day after and you can bet this scabby shite will line it's own pockets.
Was speaking to a mate yesterday and she has filled kids heads with shite that England are terrified of independence because they get their water from scotland.
How the fuck can you reason with that mindset.
Decided a few years back when i'm in their company i have to tell them.....
"culloden was our best nights shooting for the butchers apron" :UK:
really gets the bastards shifting from cheek to cheek.

😂 Don’t let up mate. This is what the cunts want. Facts don’t matter to them. They’re trying to distort history. Fuck them. 👍

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Club tweeting this every evening since Monday will never get old. Hope they do it all summer.

Of the comments from the obsessed makes it even more sweeter. I honestly don’t think it matters what we do these smelly wean raping cunts will always obsessed by us!

Rent free! 🇬🇧

As angry as I was at them all lining up to have a pop at us, I’m not absolutely loving it. Don’t get me wrong I still think the club should go on the attack and take legal action against everyone who slandered our players and fans (although I won’t hold my breath on that one) but the sheer desperation just shows how much pain they are in.

We’ve absolutely destroyed the bastards, they are hurting more than ever and are lashing out. Fuck them, from the scummy fans all the way up to the government, hope we keep rubbing it in for many months and then next season humiliate them all over again!

10 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

As angry as I was at them all lining up to have a pop at us, I’m not absolutely loving it. Don’t get me wrong I still think the club should go on the attack and take legal action against everyone who slandered our players and fans (although I won’t hold my breath on that one) but the sheer desperation just shows how much pain they are in.

We’ve absolutely destroyed the bastards, they are hurting more than ever and are lashing out. Fuck them, from the scummy fans all the way up to the government, hope we keep rubbing it in for many months and then next season humiliate them all over again!

We knew it would be a meltdown when we won 55 but I don't think anyone could have seen just how big it would be. 

MPs embarrassing themselves by referencing a tiktok video made by wullie wanker 🤣

Then denying us the chance to have fans in the stadium but then moaning that we didn't do enough. 

They are hurting big time and it's only going to get worse for them the more success we have.