****Official Champions vs Livi Thread****

AlCapone

Talking about shite things in Livingston, has anyone ever played Uphall Golf Course?

They have shared greens like St Andrews, but also shared fairways, which is about as close as I can imagine to living in Bagdad while the Bushes were in power. Constantly just expecting your death to fall from the sky.

What a shitehole.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Talking about shite things in Livingston, has anyone ever played Uphall Golf Course?

They have shared greens like St Andrews, but also shared fairways, which is about as close as I can imagine to living in Bagdad while the Bushes were in power. Constantly just expecting your death to fall from the sky.

What a shitehole.

Updated the original thread, good point 

22 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You should be banned from posting gifs seeing as you only seem capable of using about 3 different ones 

no the first time you've wanted me banned -  you'll probably be wanting me banned for this post as well now 

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

Wednesday 12 May 1800, don’t think it’s on the telly...LiVI TV £20!!

shite town, Shite golf courses, shite stadium, shite surface, shite shopping centre, shite pubs, shite support, shite weather, shite fucking everything

club famous for nothing apart from the thug Kieron Gibbons viscious  assault on Rangers Oduwa in 2015 Bears will be heartened to hear that since the day he has been released by Livi, bombed at Stenhousemuir, released by East Kilbride and is currently struggling at non league East Stirling. Not a lot of people know that he's the cousin of that other ugly bhigot John McGinn whose Grampa Knew.

2-0 the Bears in a tight match 

As far as match threads go, this might have just raised the bar.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What a shitehole.

i played there many years ago but dont remember much about it was at least 20 yrs ago  i do remember one hole think maybe the 17th where you tee off high up at a par 3  i nearly had a hole in one thats my claim to fame

• AlCapone changed the title to *** *official Rangers v Shite Livi match thread****
3 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Wednesday 12 May 1800, don’t think it’s on the telly...LiVI TV £20!!

shite town, Shite golf courses, shite stadium, shite surface, shite shopping centre, shite pubs, shite support, shite weather, shite fucking everything

club famous for nothing apart from the thug Kieron Gibbons viscious  assault on Rangers Oduwa in 2015 Bears will be heartened to hear that since the day he has been released by Livi, bombed at Stenhousemuir, released by East Kilbride and is currently struggling at non league East Stirling. Not a lot of people know that he's the cousin of that other ugly bhigot John McGinn whose Grampa Knew.

2-0 the Bears in a tight match 

Some amount of shite there. 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

i played there many years ago but dont remember much about it was at least 20 yrs ago  i do remember one hole think maybe the 17th where you tee off high up at a par 3  i nearly had a hole in one thats my claim to fame

Is the golf course plastic as well mate? 😉😂

• AlCapone changed the title to ****official Rangers v Shite Livi match thread****