****Official Champions vs Livi Thread****

AlCapone

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

Reminds me of a post I made on here years ago about a guy who came in 10mins late for a game against Clydebank [I think it was] at Ibrox and sat next to me and missed the 1st 2 goals, he got up 5mins before HT for a pie and bovril and missed the 3rd, 2nd half was boring and he left 10mins before the end, game finished 5-0 and he missed all 5 :lol:

Back in 83 I moved house in Falkirk and couple of mates helped with the heavy lifting and we finished around just before 2. They both went off to the Falkirk game and I stayed with misses and her mother to put things away in the house but they said I was in the way so I decided to shoot up to Dubdee as we were at United that day. Pay at gate these days. So drove like a maniac and parked up about 5 to 3. Queuing up to get in and there is a large roar. We scored in 1st minute, DJ I think. You've guessed it game end 1-0. 

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Reminds me of a post I made on here years ago about a guy who came in 10mins late for a game against Clydebank [I think it was] at Ibrox and sat next to me and missed the 1st 2 goals, he got up 5mins before HT for a pie and bovril and missed the 3rd, 2nd half was boring and he left 10mins before the end, game finished 5-0 and he missed all 5 :lol:

Brilliant! That’s had me laughing out loud:lol::lol:

2 hours ago, dougie76 said:

He has great content but any idea how? Only joined twitter just over a year ago yet is on it all the time with updates etc. Just curious as its if he is either super in the know or God knows!

Meant he has joined only over a year ago btw!

6 hours ago, badjon said:

He has great content but any idea how? Only joined twitter just over a year ago yet is on it all the time with updates etc. Just curious as its if he is either super in the know or God knows!

That’s @eskbankloyals  twitter account mate.

8 hours ago, badjon said:

Not got a clue mate.

I thought Aribo was excellent, absolute rolls royce of a player being able to just slot in like that. 

I don't think Hagi has had a great season by any means, and nor do I think he is anywhere near the final pitch of his talent and yet, he has had an absolute assistfest of a season, wouldn't be in a huge rush to sell him 

18 hours ago, Brubear said:

Back in 83 I moved house in Falkirk and couple of mates helped with the heavy lifting and we finished around just before 2. They both went off to the Falkirk game and I stayed with misses and her mother to put things away in the house but they said I was in the way so I decided to shoot up to Dubdee as we were at United that day. Pay at gate these days. So drove like a maniac and parked up about 5 to 3. Queuing up to get in and there is a large roar. We scored in 1st minute, DJ I think. You've guessed it game end 1-0. 

Not The Rangers, but still a good one.

In around 83 as well, me and my mate came back to Bo'ness from partaking in some shoplifting in Falkirk to go and watch Bo'ness United. Because the nights were drawing in the game kicked off an hour early, so we ended up missing the first half. As we walked in we asked two wee guys from our school what the score was. "2-0 to Tranent". Not too happy with the score, we stood behind the Bo'ness goal in the pishing rain. Tranent scored twice.

We buggered off to the chippie as soon as the final whistle went. 4-0 defeat.

We got to the chippie before the mob, got served and were leaving in a bit of a mood. As we step out of the chippie we hear a bloke with a BU scarf on moaning about losing a 2 goal lead to draw 2-2. Me and my mate started jumping about celebrating, having snatched a 2-2 draw from what we thought was a 4-0 drubbing. Everyone thought we were fucking idiots!