Rangers official goads Scott Brown

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Ntcham getting a manager sacked before he even played

I’ve been following the champions since before my first game at Ibrox in 1968 and I have never seen a season like this. The only sadness is that we haven’t been able to share it in the stadium with the players. But that day is not too far away and we’ll relish it all the more when the time comes.

:UK:

That was Marseille I think. I had forgotten about that. Manager resigned in protest about having Ntcham forced on him after he had said he didn't want him.

4 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I am normally quite bullish on things like this. I think we have more class than that and should not be doing it.

However, we are talking Brown here. A man who has made a career out of being  a dick and playing to an audience who lap up his jolly japes. Frankly, he is someone who deserves it.

And what a load of pish about "golden rules". 

It is a record article with no quotes from Rangers or celtic for that matter. Could have been an nothing comment that the record are trying to make a story out of.