*****Official Champions v Sheep thread*****

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

i know pretty much every other team (across any sport) plays this when they win just because freddie sings "we are the champions. no time for losers." but the rest of the song really means something as a Rangers fan i think.

as a business we were ran poorly and bad mistakes were made. no crime was committed but we done our sentence. booted down to the arse end of professional scottish football and we earned our way back up despite every cunt in scottish football kicking sand in our face every step of the way. it was tough for fans to watch. it was no pleasure cruise for us. they wanted to see us killed off but we didn't go anywhere, pulled through, and kept fighting. if it wasn't for the fans the club wouldn't be where it is. we are the fame and fortune.

now we are the champions my friends :D

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

i know pretty much every other team (across any sport) plays this when they win just because freddie sings "we are the champions. no time for losers." but the rest of the song really means something as a Rangers fan i think.

as a business we were ran poorly and bad mistakes were made. no crime was committed but we done our sentence. booted down to the arse end of professional scottish football and we earned our way back up despite every cunt in scottish football kicking sand in our face every step of the way. it was tough for fans to watch. it was no pleasure cruise for us. they wanted to see us killed off but we didn't go anywhere, pulled through, and kept fighting. if it wasn't for the fans the club wouldn't be where it is. we are the fame and fortune.

now we are the champions my friends :D

Lovely cringy words 

13 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there on Saturday and turning them over!

Going up where? The game is at Ibrox; that is why the trophy is being  presented.