When Our Captain Lifts Our Trophy. What Will Your Thoughts Be ?

tannerall

tears of joy. From watching Barry Mckay struggle to get a corner into the 18 yard box or drawing 1-1 with Albion Rovers at Ibrox to see Tav lifting the trophy. It has been a long road but the day has finally came when we receive what is rightfully ours. Time to enjoy Bears 

:UK:

Think I’m just going to be made up for the Captain, he’s been in it for the long haul and he deserves everything coming his way.

Journey feels complete and I’m looking forward to next season already, but for now I think I’ll drink it all in and enjoy the summer knowing we’re back where we belong.

Enjoy it Bears, wherever you celebrate it today 🇬🇧

Hope.imsober enough to have somebut, as I've said before, probably about my old man, not being able to sit next to him as I did whem we got pumped aff Annan and all through the journey. That amd my in law that didn't make it to see 55. 

That and just being very, very happy.

the only thing i'll be thinking is the word "proud", to see tav go from skelping one in against hibs in the championship to disappointment season after season manager after manager after manager, leading the team on a journey through hell to the promise lands, tav deserves to lift this trophy more than anybody.

proud