Defoe

On Roofe’s Instagram live stream Kemar said to him “sign the deal bro” and he said “I would” or something to that effect. The ball is probably in his court, but unless crowds are back next year we need to watch what we spend unless we Q for the UCL

41 minutes ago, Marky. said:

He has been managed genuinely incredibly. Hardly played yet 7 or 8 goals this season? Comes off the bench to give a rest to the likes of Roofe who has had injury issues and Alfie who is so important in his own way… and always looks like scoring.

He’s the best finisher in Scotland, and clearly a loveable character. Proud he played here and he got his moment.

Man of his word. Love the wee man. 

The Gaffer and him are legends in England, but are Gods in Glasgow. If that was his last kick of a ball for us, it showed he still has the hunger for glory, if he moves on I wish him all the best, if he stays I hope he passes his ethos on to those who will follow on.

Clearly keeps himself in good enough shape that he can come in and do a job whenever he’s needed. Can’t be one of the top earners at the club anymore but he’s a very useful player to have on the bench. Great attitude, natural goal scorer and clearly loved around the place