Nobody Deserves This More

20 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Than this guy does.

Been here through some of the lowest of the lows and now gets to experience the highest of highs.

People argued for years about whether he was good enough or not, but he overcame the doubts, stepped up when it mattered the most and will now be remembered as the man who captained us to one of our most important title wins forever.

Enjoy your day Tav. You have earned it.

079E7F18-B182-463C-990F-0CF6C6EAA93F.jpeg

Perfect words for a man who has led us through and came out the other side a Rangers legend and I mean that a legend. Think about the dross he played aside and look at him now. 

Think that is the key all round, the most important word being standard. The gaffer and his team have literally grabbed the club and taken our tradition and standards and made them the foundations on which this season was built.

I believe this is what has helped drive Tav especially this season and others. He has had the pain, been slated for performances, but truly deserves this day.

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

HoF legend confirmed.

I was guilty of being a detractor at times but this year he has rammed that down my throat. 

Love that man. 

While Iv never stuck the boot into him at any point .Last summer I thought his time should be up and a stronger captain in place .

Fucking love being so wrong sometimes .