Love Every Single One Of Yous

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nearly 9 years ago I took my wee brother into his first ever game against East Fife, he's had to ensure so much pain and suffering watching those manky bastards unlawfully rule the roost over us as a club and a city. 

Today was the changing of the guard, drink it in bears and rub it in the face of every stinking tarrier bastard you know at home and at work. 

Glasgow is ours, our time is now. 

That’s what it’s about mate. Good for him to see the big picture. Keeps the dream alive. No Surrender. 🇬🇧👍

5 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Good to see the young team seeing us in our rightful place. 

As a slightly older bear I can categorically say this is the best title in my 40 years following Rangers. 

👌👌👌👌

I shall second that and its been great getting the phone calls from my oldest daughter having the time of her life today and seeing all her pics from ibrox and george Square. Gutted I couldn't join her today although I doubt she would have allowed that 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nearly 9 years ago I took my wee brother into his first ever game against East Fife, he's had to endure so much pain and suffering watching those manky bastards unlawfully rule the roost over us as a club and a city. 

Today was the changing of the guard, drink it in bears and rub it in the face of every stinking tarrier bastard you know at home and at work. 

It’s been some ride mate from what the idiots at the head of Scottish football did to us. Nose spite face is what it was and the cunts didn’t realize what they were doing to the whole infrastructure of football in Scotland. But by fuck, they know it now. Cheapened titles for cunts who were the representatives of the nation and who were glorified in the mhedia but got absolutely humiliated when they went into European campaigns. We owe these cunts nothing but disdain for what they put us through, but we’re are back and believe it or not, propping up Scottish football. We are back in our rightful place. We are Ready. Mon cunts, We Welcome The Chase. 💙💙🇬🇧🇬🇧

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nearly 9 years ago I took my wee brother into his first ever game against East Fife, he's had to endure so much pain and suffering watching those manky bastards unlawfully rule the roost over us as a club and a city. 

Could not have said it better myself. Happy for my weans to see the real Rangers.

The display on the Clyde last night was superb. The usual cretins greeting  which makes it more enjoyable, Moses parted the red sea but the Rangers turned the Clyde red.W.A.T.P.

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I got kicked out that match for smoking 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Seem the display from the hospital room and looked amazing from a distance but what I took great pride in today was talking to my oldest daughter on the phone regularly and hearing the joy and her along with her friends having the time of her life. She wasn't old enough to remember the last time we on the league and she had me in tears at times. 

Keep  well and stay safe , all the best .

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Cheers mate but nothing wrong with me

Ok. thought you were in hospital . Hopefully  our children will see a period of domination that destroys them.

I've seen two 9 in a rows and one sham 8.3/4 but this is the best of them all, the rats are abonding ship, the Jap, Lennon and Leggo gone in one sweep, all we need now is a bit of justice and the whole shebang will end up like Terry Munroe. 

Kick Them Out. 

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The cunts know us now mate. 

Looking back it's amazing the things we all remember through the journey. We've waited for this for so long and that emotion can't ever be explained to anyone outside us all.

Today was special and I don't think it'll ever be topped in my adult lifetime. Unreal. 

Years of abuse and listening to 10 this and 10 that. We're invincible you scummy cunts. Your last decade has been worthless just like the beggars who follow you.    

It's our city indeed. Always has been.

To all of you who I've quoted, liked or debated with you the years I just want to say; WATP!

Love you all! 

I'm feeling it!

5 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Looking back it's amazing the things we all remember through the journey. We've waited for this for so long and that emotion can't ever be explained to anyone outside us all.

Today was special and I don't think it'll ever be topped in my adult lifetime. Unreal. 

Years of abuse and listening to 10 this and 10 that. We're invincible you scummy cunts. Your last decade has been worthless just like the beggars who follow you.    

It's our city indeed. Always has been.

To all of you who I've quoted, liked or debated with you the years I just want to say; WATP!

Love you all! 

I'm feeling it! 

https://youtu.be/1HdoUwDpdHk