After the celebrations

46 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

The cup was lifted.

I sat with my 3 mates. We never uttered a word for a few minutes. We stared into space. In my mind it was the last 10 years going through my brain. Not just football. But everything. A very surreal moment. 
god bless the famous Glasgow Rangers 

I was the same man. I’ve now got a 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son. Mental to think everything that’s gone on since we last won the league. It’s been an emotional day for me personally! WATP 

52 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

The cup was lifted.

I sat with my 3 mates. We never uttered a word for a few minutes. We stared into space. In my mind it was the last 10 years going through my brain. Not just football. But everything. A very surreal moment. 

i was a bit like that as well my neighbour was in who is a hearts man and i said this makes that cold winter midweek night i stood at forfar and the same at stranraer all worth while

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

The cup was lifted.

well said mate every word you have said is the same as i feel WATP

4 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

The cup was lifted.

Mate, my bro, mates and son an daughter were same.

Took moments to sink in, then bedlam took over.

Iv never ever enjoyed a trophy so much, we have beaten they fuds into a pulp

I was the same, I detest every club in Scotland that revelled in our misfortune, (one club I Hate), for those that kicked us when we were down, and tried to keep us there I loathed them more for the simple fact that in our absence not one of them came close to taking that perverse institution on, they all settled for second best. 

Then in came a correct board and management we moved forward and this year we laid out our stock and no quarter was given, right to the end.

I was like you stunned, my father passed just before the admin, so glad he didn’t have to see the pain we have had to endure on top of the pain he was in.

I toasted him and other absent friends as Tav took that trophy home.