Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

59 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Theres another video where some tarrier wanker on tiktok dubbed in the FTP part. The original is crystal clear that they do not sing that at all.

The fact it originated on tictok shows it’s fake, who in that room would do that. 

15 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

I heard there was a tub of celebrations and reports are that some disgusting psychopath was putting empty wrappers back in the tub before picking a new sweet! Shocking!

That is the absolute worst to be fair. You get all excited thinking there are still purple ones left and then you realise some sick individual has just put the wrapper back in 😔

5 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

That is the absolute worst to be fair. You get all excited thinking there are still purple ones left and then you realise some sick individual has just put the wrapper back in 😔

Fucking savages! But hang on.........purple ones? That's Quality Street, not Celebrations. Ffs.

4 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Fucking savages! But hang on.........purple ones? That's Quality Street, not Celebrations. Ffs.

some bastard was doing it with the after eights aswell, possible Morelos, a 3 game ban is almost a certainty 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

It really has, we just need the Club to not let this be swept away and it adds to the enjoyment. 

Cops will say there’s no wrong doing by our players and that will be the end of it, club will do nothing and every cunt will continue hating us as normal, I genuinely could give a fuck I hate them back. 

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I worry about this narrative the Club have fed Edgar. 

Terrifying if that's the club narrative, which ,by the sounds of it, it is. 

Club think they have the upper hand whilst they are publically being shat on.

We've got the wrong man in charge of sorting this out.

9 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

That may be the position for those working at the club but there’s something larger at play re independence and the fact that the Government know there’s no chance of a referendum. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Cops will say there’s no wrong doing by our players and that will be the end of it, club will do nothing and every cunt will continue hating us as normal, I genuinely could give a fuck I hate them back. 

While you will no doubt be right I still think the Club needs to take some of these wankers to task.

Maybe the players themselves will. :pipe:

11 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Yep, they can’t dial back - it needs addressed properly. Given Yousaf and now Dornan are giving it laldy on Twitter it isn’t a falsely inflated smear.

22 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

some bastard was doing it with the after eights aswell, possible Morelos, a 3 game ban is almost a certainty 

Oooft. If it was morelos that did it then all his previous misdemeanours will be taken into account too. This has sin die written all over it!

6 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Oooft. If it was morelos that did it then all his previous misdemeanours will be taken into account too. This has sin die written all over it!

the justice minster has called a cobra meeting, the shit just got real