Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

24 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Because I hadn't heard it ?

Yet, not for first time in past couple of days, you purport to think negatively of Rangers and their fans.

Yesterday you were equating alleged sectarian singing to Glen Kamara being racially abused.

We see you.

4 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Where exactly are we failing on sponsorship deals at the moment?

I'm not sure if this a serious question..

The same kit sponsor since 2014.

A supplier most hadn't heard of until they made our kits. 

Seko ; TheEnergyCheck ; Bitchi (unsure if that is right) ; some weird energy drink I've never heard of...

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We could've marched across that bridge hand in hand with flowers and boxes of celebrations yet still get slaughtered because it's us. 

Have people honestly forgot that as soon as we were back on top this is the norm? The full country hating us :lol:

If its not sectarian socks and wrecking sandcastles we're not allowed to sing Sweet Caroline anymore :lol:

We have already done the orange away kit recently but we should do another one next year to enjoy the full impact of it. 

Instead of being angry by their mud slinging we should just sit and enjoy it. They’re in agony and that’s the only reason they’re making shite like this up.

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

I do wonder if people have forgotten this. The media, SNP etc hate us no matter what we do. We could have all stayed inside and something like this still would have happened.

They will always spin narratives to make us look bad because they hate the club on principle. If it's not violence its breaking lockdown, or litter. If not that, bad songs. If there's none of that, probably moaning about flags. If they're still lacking, literally just making shit up like claiming they can hear Fuck the Pope in a video.

It doesn't have to be true, it just has to be reported consistently. By 2021 we should all know this by now.

So are you saying mate we just roll over and take it? We have to go after each and every one of them that is spreading these lies and prosecute them. 

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate I get what you’re saying and the club absolutely should be taking legal action if there’s evidence the video is fake but I honestly couldn’t care less how the club or support is viewed now  or in the future by people outside of Rangers, I’ve never given a fuck about that and I’m not going to start now 

Unfortunately how the outside world and football authorities view us does have a bearing on us all as fans. Also can effect the club on attracting future investment and players. Appreciate you couldn't care what peoe think but if it has a negative effect on the club I do care. 

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Unfortunately how the outside world and football authorities view us does have a bearing on us all as fans. Also can effect the club on attracting future investment and players. Appreciate you couldn't care what peoe think but if it has a negative effect on the club I do care. 

Never read so much utter shite on here :lol:

13 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I'm not sure if this a serious question..

The same kit sponsor since 2014.

A supplier most hadn't heard of until they made our kits. 

Seko ; TheEnergyCheck ; Bitchi (unsure if that is right) ; some weird energy drink I've never heard of...

You may not have heard of them - it’s what they pay us, not who they are. Stick to changing user names and leave the sponsorship to Bisgrove.

27 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

You can’t defend the actions of the dafties cutting about amongst the decent people, Rangers fans or not, some of the things I seen are an embarrassment and there was absolutely no reason for any Rangers fan to feel embarrassed this year

the shit I seen videos of reminded me of Manchester, an amazing 2 days then after the match, all hell broke loose and it was a toxic environment, 7 of us walking through the city centre and we all had the same thoughts, let’s get to fuck back to the hotel before we either get the jail or end up fighting with other Rangers fans, sad how these things go but it was predictable when you took in the circumstances at the weekend

It’s a west of Scotland thing and doesn’t matter the top these people are wearing as we have a toxic relationship with alcohol and violence 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s a west of Scotland thing and doesn’t matter the top these people are wearing as we have a toxic relationship with alcohol and violence 

I agree there. The west coast of scotland has a severe toxic drinking culture and needs to be addressed and changed.

9 minutes ago, Willis said:

Remember this is the same media that claimed we were throwing children in front of police cars to stop them getting to hampden when the junkies attacked our players and we got blamed. The same police force that "lost" evidence of hate crimes against us when the taigs hung effigies of us and orangemen at a game. And the same politicians who were organizing an illegal demonstration less than a week ago.

I dont think some hard hitting statement from the club will change the way we're portrayed.

While I do want more action from the club I think taking legal action against the media is the best option so I'm going to remain positive and hope that is the route the club is taking and the reason for underwhelming statement

Was it not useless or dornan and others who tweeted the Rangers fans were marching through the town last year but all the tweets were hastily taken down when they realised it was the scummy green brigade

12 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

You may not have heard of them - it’s what they pay us, not who they are. Stick to changing user names and leave the sponsorship to Bisgrove.

You're right. Do you know how much they're paying us?

When nearly every single sponsor isn't known, that's when it becomes an issue...

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I’m fairly sure the club have lawyers, and bringing in an extremely expensive criminal defence lawyer with a history of public sectarianism probably wouldn’t be the best approach.

They will have the usual company lawyers who likely do civil litigation. 

Criminal lawyers will not be needed unless the police want to interview players but I doubt it will come to that.

I hope the dub happy moron is traced and charged with wasting police time.

17 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I’m fairly sure the club have lawyers, and bringing in an extremely expensive criminal defence lawyer with a history of public sectarianism probably wouldn’t be the best approach.

After his defence of the scum who defrauded our club they wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole ( I hope)