Jump to content

Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Tugay17 Battery said:

I agree there. The west coast of scotland has a severe toxic drinking culture and needs to be addressed and changed.

I know what we could do, we could implement a minimum pricing on Alcohol. Oh, wait a minute! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I’m fairly sure the club have lawyers, and bringing in an extremely expensive criminal defence lawyer with a history of public sectarianism probably wouldn’t be the best approach.

They will have the usual company lawyers who likely do civil litigation. 

Criminal lawyers will not be needed unless the police want to interview players but I doubt it will come to that.

I hope the dub happy moron is traced and charged with wasting police time.

MonTheGers and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I’m fairly sure the club have lawyers, and bringing in an extremely expensive criminal defence lawyer with a history of public sectarianism probably wouldn’t be the best approach.

After his defence of the scum who defrauded our club they wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole ( I hope)

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s a west of Scotland thing and doesn’t matter the top these people are wearing as we have a toxic relationship with alcohol and violence 

Exactly mate, it’s not one bit Glasgow Rangers football clubs problem, our title is just the event that sparked it, the media will throw mud at us, and some of our supporters have gave them all the ammunition they need but and it’s indefensible 

this could easily be looked upon as similar to the tarriers at the piggery earlier on in the season when the pandemic was worse or some other event where a riot has erupted, it was predictable.

I was saying to my brother before Saturday  it’s the first time I’ve missed glesga since we left, but after hearing their stories I’m kinda glad I missed it, the good things looked impressive from a distance but the scenes after it just ruin yer night

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Are people actually hearing FTP on the 'dubbed' version? Honestly listened to it about 20 times now and sounds identical to Maddison's Leicester one.

Exactly. If people WANT to "hear" that add on they will, but it didn't happen! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Brubear said:

So negative publicity does not have a negative effect on the club according to you  

We get negative publicity regardless. 

You don't get it and more than likely never will. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Exactly mate, it’s not one bit Glasgow Rangers football clubs problem, our title is just the event that sparked it, the media will throw mud at us, and some of our supporters have gave them all the ammunition they need but and it’s indefensible 

this could easily be looked upon as similar to the tarriers at the piggery earlier on in the season when the pandemic was worse or some other event where a riot has erupted, it was predictable.

I was saying to my brother before Saturday  it’s the first time I’ve missed glesga since we left, but after hearing their stories I’m kinda glad I missed it, the good things looked impressive from a distance but the scenes after it just ruin yer night

the after scenes have ruined nothing unless you’re caught up in the sheer hypocrisy 

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Are people actually hearing FTP on the 'dubbed' version? Honestly listened to it about 20 times now and sounds identical to Maddison's Leicester one.

I'm assuming the version that supposed to be dubbed is the one filmed from behind the table and you can't hear it on that. The one closer to the table makes it absolutely clear, leaving no room for any ambiguity, that it isn't said. I dont think that the "dubbed" version is actually dubbed, just think it's not quite as clear and some sad wee idiot has decided to start a rumour. 

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Exactly. If people WANT to "hear" that add on they will, but it didn't happen! 

I'm just finding a bit bizarre the fan media and loads online seem to be just saying "it's been dubbed" instead of "it sounds fuck all like fuck the pope and no different from Leicester"

Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I’m fairly sure the club have lawyers, and bringing in an extremely expensive criminal defence lawyer with a history of public sectarianism probably wouldn’t be the best approach.

what was Donald’s public sectarianism?

Willis likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm just finding a bit bizarre the fan media and loads online seem to be just saying "it's been dubbed" instead of "it sounds fuck all like fuck the pope and no different from Leicester"

Someone put this up somewhere earlier, and it's a perfect example of the above: 

https://youtu.be/7my5baoCVv8

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

You may not have heard of them - it’s what they pay us, not who they are. Stick to changing user names and leave the sponsorship to Bisgrove.

The fact that no one has heard of the companies means that they are probably not paying a lot of money?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We get negative publicity regardless. 

You don't get it and more than likely never will. 

Oh get it, but it is up to the club to be challenging negative publicity, especially when it us not accurate.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yet, not for first time in past couple of days, you purport to think negatively of Rangers and their fans.

Yesterday you were equating alleged sectarian singing to Glen Kamara being racially abused.

We see you.

No you don't.

Your first comment to me was to tell me to fuck off

You've tried all night trying to wind me up.

Now this.

You're a 2 bit bully.

Not a good one

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Someone put this up somewhere earlier, and it's a perfect example of the above: 

https://youtu.be/7my5baoCVv8

 

yes tell someone what to look out for and that is exactly what you think that you hear, kinda like subliminal messaging 

HG5 and Leftpegcoopz11 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

don't know if this has been posted - players and staff getting investigated for drinking alcohol indoors together after the game on Saturday - fuckin scary what's going on  

What’s that saying, it’s not paranoia if they’re really out to get you?

They are doing anything and everything to try and harm the club on the back of Saturday 

Lord Lockin and Bad Robot like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Front page of most papers tomorrow, still headline news on the BBC and the club continue to think that it isn’t a big deal. 

I’m lost for words. 

you keep posting negative things lately which is unusual so not sure who you’ve fell out with at Ibrox 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 22 September 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish League Cup
×
×
  • Create New...