Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

13 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

don't know if this has been posted - players and staff getting investigated for drinking alcohol indoors together after the game on Saturday - fuckin scary what's going on  

It's deflection. They know the "sectarian singing" will never stick (didn't happen) so have to find other avenues to try and get us with. 

Strange, could have swore there was no drinking indoors in March either. Why the big deal now? 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not fallen out with anyone. I’ve posted on here my concerns about the club off the field pretty continually for the last 5 years or so. 

This time last year when everybody was creaming themselves that we were going to take down the SPFL hierarchy etc I told everyone it would be a total damp squib because the level of competence within the club is so low. 

Gerrard is literally holding the club together and is the only one with any leadership qualities. When he goes, if the club is still run by the same individuals I have massive fears over how it’ll end up. 

I think your fears will be short lived as I can’t see anything but CL group stages for the next two seasons and the fruits that that is going to bring as change can only happen from a position of strength. The fan oriented media has also excelled this season and that was without a fan in a stadium. Castore was a leap in the dark and I’d say that’s paid off. 

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Drunken neds fighting in the meadows and portobello in Edinburgh almost every weekend and everybody in the square wasn’t from the west of Scotland the same with Manchester so to say it’s a west of Scotland thing is utter nonsense.

I was going to say it was a whole of Scotland thing but it’s a more drunken neds thing but the west of Scotland does have a toxic relationship with alcohol and violence.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think your fears will be short lived as I can’t see anything but CL group stages for the next two seasons and the fruits that that is going to bring as change can only happen from a position of strength. The fan oriented media has also excelled this season and that was without a fan in a stadium. Castore was a leap in the dark and I’d say that’s paid off. 

How does any of that relate to people having carte blanche to do reputation damage to the club because it doesn't gave the competence to handle these situations effectively?

7 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

It's deflection. They know the "sectarian singing" will never stick (didn't happen) so have to find other avenues to try and get us with. 

Strange, could have swore there was no drinking indoors in March either. Why the big deal now? 

The celtic problem in Dubai wasn’t them drinking it was because they were doing it outside their designated area,so I don’t see how Rangers have done anything wrong

12 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The celtic problem in Dubai wasn’t them drinking it was because they were doing it outside their designated area,so I don’t see how Rangers have done anything wrong

Indeedy, though my post wasn't relating to THEM drinking in Dubai in March, though they did break restrictions/protocol in relation to "professional Athletes" being allowed to travel in January with regards to mixing with the public indoors (hotel bars etc) 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If Humza doesn't get fired after the players are cleared, I can see Kamara handing in a transfer request. He is now being abused on Instagram, mostly from Slavia fans. The young man can only take so much.

they’ll be doing that anyway as they’re obsessed 

19 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

How does any of that relate to people having carte blanche to do reputation damage to the club because it doesn't gave the competence to handle these situations effectively?

a PR man can only do so much, to me it’s a lawyer thing so if the current crop don’t have the competence then we’re in a stronger financial footing to bring in people who can 

57 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Front page of most papers tomorrow, still headline news on the BBC and the club continue to think that it isn’t a big deal. 

I’m lost for words. 

It’s actually pretty scary that it’s the main headline on a news channel.

Some walloper making up a rumour on TikTok and it’s been made out to be a fact on mainstream media.

The club need to deal with this strongly.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

If Humza doesn't get fired after the players are cleared, I can see Kamara handing in a transfer request. He is now being abused on Instagram, mostly from Slavia fans. The young man can only take so much.

What they saying to him?

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

What they saying to him?

If you go onto his last post celebrating with teammates (2 days ago), it is all very complimentary until about 8hrs ago and then all sorts calling him a racist. Disgusting.

6 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

It’s actually pretty scary that it’s the main headline on a news channel.

Some walloper making up a rumour on TikTok and it’s been made out to be a fact on mainstream media.

The club need to deal with this strongly.

The club needed to deal with it strongly in that last statement. They didn't.

Yesterdays news barely makes today's headlines. Waiting to react until after the police investigation just increases the look of us being guilty, which we clearly ain't.

Very worried by the stance taken by Graham and the club via Edgar.