Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

35 minutes ago, Tugay17 Battery said:

I’m sure the club have a good legal team but getting someone of Findlay’s caliber would show a statement of intent along the lines of ‘If you come for us we are going to hit back harder’. I understand Donald would be an unpopular choice due to his previous actions but can we afford to not hire the best legal team out there especially during this time when the club is being attacked from all angles?

findlay!?!? you want us to hire donald fucking findlay to defend our players against a charge of signing fuck the pope?

get yourself to fuck

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No club were right. You’ve got a point but it can’t all be what about them etc. The people scrapping and launching things at the police were an absolute embarrassment end of.

What else was the Club going to say? Given the SFA statement that just got released this is all a co-ordinated effort. You're an actual plank if you thought the Club was going to come out swingin

The club can’t defend the indefensible, and some cunts acted in such a way that there was no defending it despite what some want to say.  The way we are treated and the double standards on displa

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Isn’t Defoe also catholic ? 

Im sure I have read that his religion is important to him but just haven’t really bothered looking that deep into it in all honesty. Probably best asking a Celtic fan as they seem to have a record of all our players religious backgrounds . 

Course he is. Blesses himself everytime he comes onto the park like some of our squad. 

BridgeIsBlue likes this
1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

findlay!?!? you want us to hire donald fucking findlay to defend our players against a charge of signing fuck the pope?

get yourself to fuck

Calm down, I followed that up with Findlay or another lawyer of Findlay’s calibre. Our players never sang FTP and anyone that thinks they actually did is delusional beyond the Parkhead scale. 

5 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Anti Irish racism only became a thing post Mojo signing. For decades we were berated for “never” signing a karflick ( in truth we were signing them before celtic even existed) 

Naw, it was accepted we signed catholics just never an"high profile catholic"

:lol:

I mean other the pope or fucking cardinal Keith O'brien (paedophile) I'm.not really sure what a high profile Catholic footballer would actually be 

BridgeIsBlue and They Gnu like this
10 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Isn’t Defoe also catholic ? 

Im sure I have read that his religion is important to him but just haven’t really bothered looking that deep into it in all honesty. Probably best asking a celtic fan as they seem to have a record of all our players religious backgrounds . 

Jermaine is a born again evangelical Christian not a Catholic.

43 minutes ago, Tugay17 Battery said:

I’m sure the club have a good legal team but getting someone of Findlay’s caliber would show a statement of intent along the lines of ‘If you come for us we are going to hit back harder’. I understand Donald would be an unpopular choice due to his previous actions but can we afford to not hire the best legal team out there especially during this time when the club is being attacked from all angles?

The same Donald find lay who couldn't defend himself? 

BridgeIsBlue likes this

It was more to do with the fact that the club’s PR is lacking and we should be going for the jugular and attack our haters. Plus we need to get a big name to defend us to get maximum coverage regarding our innocence.

Understand your point about his fee and relavent law field. I suppose him singing the sash years ago would affect our case but in law you never know. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The same Donald find lay who couldn't defend himself? 

I think you are ignoring the issue. Rangers Football Club is facing increasing hatred from all corners of Scottish society due to the current political regime and the new generation of faux offended woke snowflakes. I suggested going for Findlay or a similar calibre of high profile lawyer to speak out on our behalf and defend us publicly due to the fact that even when the allegations prove to be false that will make not one bit of difference to our haters. Would hiring Findlay be controversial? Yes. Would it be somewhat hypocritical of him to speak out regarding this issue? Yes. 

Do you honestly think that whatever defence we put out it will matter to the Nationalist Republican Left Wing Society that Scotland is increasingly becoming?

12 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I mean other the pope or fucking cardinal Keith O'brien (paedophile) I'm.not really sure what a high profile Catholic footballer would actually be 

Pele or Maradona? We were clearly so full of hatred we never even bothered signing Pele or Maradona. 

16 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

you lot never sign catholics

we sign john spencer

aye but you lot havent signed a high profile catholic

we sign mojo

aye but you lot have never signed an irish catholic

we sign jon daly

aye but...aye but hes shite

kelvd1873 likes this
14 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

you lot never sign catholics

we sign john spencer

aye but you lot havent signed a high profile catholic

we sign mojo

aye but you lot have never signed an irish catholic

we sign jon daly

aye but...aye but hes shite

Until we have a pro IRA kit man we’ll never fully embrace diversity.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Catholic’s have always played for us. It’s never bothered me when celtic fans say otherwise because basically I couldn’t give a fuck what they think in general, what’s always annoyed me is Rangers fans coming out with Mo Johnston being the first Catholic to play for us. 

i always tell them about this

Kivlichan signed for Rangers in 1905 from Glasgow University and played 29 games in two years. He was one of several players of the Catholic faith to feature for Rangers in the pre-World War I era,

but they choose to believe we are founded on anti catholicism 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

A relative of mines (Pat Lafferty) was an Irish-born RC who played for us in 1886

As I said, before celtic even existed. Didn’t he join celtic but return to us, saying it’s where he felt at home. 

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

i always tell them about this

but they choose to believe we are founded on anti catholicism 

celtic certainly were, fielding 11 Catholics in there first game, indeed they had to steal players from Hibs to get 11.

Rowley Birkin likes this

Bit rich coming from a government which doesn’t take responsibility for anything. When can we get strict liability on missed cancer appointments (which is in law), on moving thousands of patients with COVID into care homes or on declining education standards? 

And that doesn’t include any of the SNP MPs/MSPs who have acted in appropriately yet still find themselves on the gravy train. 

9 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Bit rich coming from a government which doesn’t take responsibility for anything. When can we get strict liability on missed cancer appointments (which is in law), on moving thousands of patients with COVID into care homes or on declining education standards? 

And that doesn’t include any of the SNP MPs/MSPs who have acted in appropriately yet still find themselves on the gravy train. 

Strict liability of football clubs for the behaviour of their supporters... :D hope all Scottish Football clubs tell the government to do one.

What we really need is strict liability of the Scottish government for the behaviour of their MPs. McGarry, MacKay, Ferrier, Salmond, Grady, Gibson, Hosie, McDonald...the real walk of shame right there.