Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

2 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

The question should have been asked by the club why if you’re out waving Palestinian flags 24 hours after Saturday that’s not deemed irresponsible and selfish by this rancid government. 

What has the got to do with Rangers commenting on the actions on the behaviour of a minority of Rangers fans who were launching stuff at the police and/or punching and stamping or trying to bottle fellow supporters?

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

A bunch of folk from different schemes all converging into one place and getting bevvied is always going to end with a scrap here and there 

The ridiculous part about this is that the media and politicians are acting like this is a problem exclusive to Rangers and acting like its no a problem thats repeated every weekend in towns and cities across the country

The idiots should be condemned but at the same time people should remember that most of the outrage over this is false and being used to make Rangers look bad when everyone knows this is not exclusive to our Club

They're painting the picture that all Rangers fans are hooligans, well if most of those involved in the fighting are Scottish does that mean that all Scottish people are arseholes if we want to go down that road? 

19 minutes ago, Willis said:

I think this is a good statement, says whats it needs to without going over the top about it.

At the end of the some of our fans acted like pure scumbags and the club had to say something about it.

But folk saying no one would have complained if we'd acted peacefully are kidding themselves on. The reason for this mass outrage over our celebrations isn't cause of the conduct of some fans its cause we are the Unionists

Absolutely fucking spot on.

Until folk start to realise this then it will continue. 

9 minutes ago, Willis said:

A bunch of folk from different schemes all converging into one place and getting bevvied is always going to end with a scrap here and there 

The ridiculous part about this is that the media and politicians are acting like this is a problem exclusive to Rangers and acting like its no a problem thats repeated every weekend in towns and cities across the country

The idiots should be condemned but at the same time people should remember that most of the outrage over this is false and being used to make Rangers look bad when everyone knows this is not exclusive to our Club

Of course it isn't exclusive as I said it is impossible to have any sort of large gathering without some acting the cunt nowadays. 

People who wave Union flags are always going to be held to a different standard as long as the SNP are in power in Scotland however. The club cannot do much about that it is up to the people to call these cunts out for their double standards.

Much like the arseholes involved in the trouble those calling it out know no shame.

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They're painting the picture that all Rangers fans are hooligans, well if most of those involved in the fighting are Scottish does that mean that all Scottish people are arseholes if we want to go down that road? 

The saltire hijackers would simply tell us that no unionist Rangers fan can be a true Scot

21 minutes ago, beararse said:

What has the got to do with Rangers commenting on the actions on the behaviour of a minority of Rangers fans who were launching stuff at the police and/or punching and stamping or trying to bottle fellow supporters?

I explained that Rangers are right to condemn that but my point was they were commenting on us being selfish and irresponsible, their words for gathering but not a word about yesterday, I’ve also agreed with someone else on this thread that the actions of the stupid wee cunts doing that had weakened the clubs ability to comment on it. 

It doesn't excuse the idiots who hand them these stories but if it wasn't the fights at the weekend they'd have been reporting on how the smoke from the Rangers fans flares is causing more global warming in the great city of Glasgow

You get more drugs/fights and cunts being cunts at music festivals every year than you did at the weekend & you'll have the exact same situation in the summer if Scotland manage to win a game at the Euro's, difference being that'll get chalked up to years of pent up enthusiasm  

Cunts go out, can't handle their drink & eventually start 'fighting' (videos at the weekend where a couple of wee guys swinging their arms near each other). 

The young men throwing missiles at the police are not football supporters. Most couldn't name you the majority of players in the Rangers team. They have probably never played the game outwith a school playground.

This has been going on for over a century in both ends of the city and it won't change anytime soon.

Bears shouldn't fight one another but I never went a day at my school without seeing a fight.

The club are never going to act on whataboutery and rightfully so but Petrie was the wrong man to condemn it after his own clubs SC celebrations. Along with Humza's biased statement, it's easy to see why normal-minded Rangers supporters get upset.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The young men throwing missiles at the police are not football supporters. Most couldn't name you the majority of players in the Rangers team. They have probably never played the game outwith a school playground.

This has been going on for over a century in both ends of the city and it won't change anytime soon.

Bears shouldn't fight one another but I never went a day at my school without seeing a fight.

The club are never going to act on whataboutery and rightfully so but Petrie was the wrong man to condemn it after his own clubs SC celebrations. Along with Humza's biased statement, it's easy to see why normal-minded Rangers supporters get upset.

I agree but what was the need for such aggressive policing. Rightly or wrongly when the riot police turn up all bets are off. 

The behaviour of the"fans" was disgusting but police Scotland came looking for trouble imo. 

Remember this is a force that blamed Rangers fans for stopping them getting into hampden quickly in cup final v Hibs 

31 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Under Rod Petries watch. I'll take no lectures from that cunt on anything let alone a small majority causing disorder. 

hibscomp.png

The boy on the right going after that wee pryde cunt was sat in front of me at the game.....I remember watching him run on the pitch do a bit of damage then casually back up to where we were as if nothing happened 

The papers had a close up of the lad as one of the 20 odd the police were looking for:lol:

The thing that annoys me the most about the carry on from Saturday night is that in the medias eyes it overlooks all the good we have achieved this season, from the players invincible league campaign to the excellent work that supporters groups have put in to completely taking our Glasgow  and other towns back....the scenes on Friday night were amazing and made us all so proud to be bears.....the tower in Dubai getting lit up again amazing.....but sandwiched in between those great efforts we have the element who go and take the shine off all the excellent work previously achieved :raging:

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The boy on the right going after that wee pryde cunt was sat in front of me at the game.....I remember watching him run on the pitch do a bit of damage then casually back up to where we were as if nothing happened 

The papers had a close up of the lad as one of the 20 odd the police were looking for:lol:

Got a cool look about him tbf. 
Kind of smart athletic casual style. 

48 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Under Rod Petries watch. I'll take no lectures from that cunt on anything let alone a small majority causing disorder. 

hibscomp.png

I seem to remember it being the girlfriend of that Hibs fella that essentially grassed him up. She had a Twitter post right after the game with those pictures saying “my boy” or some shite :lol:

Can't defend the indefensible. Saturday was 95% brilliant with the 5% bad stealing the headlines. I've no problem with that but I do have a problem with the SNP especially going all out on the attack because we weren't waving the right flags. 

The SNP staffer attempting to claim bigotry in Tav's kitchen is an example of that. 

Make no mistake, they fucking detest us. 

Police Scotland have tweeted saying they are investigating the video and liaising with the PF. Rangers have to go after every slimey cunt that perpetuated this lie. I've listened to it who knows how many times and it's clearly " doo doo doo". Anyone saying otherwise is a fucking liar. It's so obvious what it is from the video that I'm giving noone the benefit of the doubt. 

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Can't defend the indefensible. Saturday was 95% brilliant with the 5% bad stealing the headlines. I've no problem with that but I do have a problem with the SNP especially going all out on the attack because we weren't waving the right flags. 

The SNP staffer attempting to claim bigotry in Tav's kitchen is an example of that. 

Make no mistake, they fucking detest us. 

It’s about double standards always has been 

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Police Scotland have tweeted saying they are investigating the video and liaising with the PF. Rangers have to go after every slimey cunt that perpetuated this lie. I've listened to it who knows how many times and it's clearly " doo doo doo". Anyone saying otherwise is a fucking liar. It's so obvious what it is from the video that I'm giving noone the benefit of the doubt. 

It is exactly the same as the Leicester City video.