Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No club were right. You’ve got a point but it can’t all be what about them etc. The people scrapping and launching things at the police were an absolute embarrassment end of.

What else was the Club going to say? Given the SFA statement that just got released this is all a co-ordinated effort. You're an actual plank if you thought the Club was going to come out swingin

The club can’t defend the indefensible, and some cunts acted in such a way that there was no defending it despite what some want to say.  The way we are treated and the double standards on displa

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Will not be as big an issue as it should be as the media in Scotland will report it way down the list of headlines to minimise profile. 

Hedgehog stabbing is far more important

20 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I'm no lawyer either but him being Justice Secretary at the time should not have been making any comments when an police investigation was ongoing  

I agree, he really isn’t in a place to post what he wants and caveat it with “if” as a get out, hell of a lot more has to into it before it ever gets to the tweet stage. 

Humza has let his heart rule his head here, you could see it all building in him for days 

Ger_onimo, Amokachi and gmcf like this
2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I agree, he really isn’t in a place to post what he wants and caveat it with “if” as a get out, hell of a lot more has to into it before it ever gets to the tweet stage. 

Humza has let his bitterness heart rule his head here, you could see it all building in him for days 

Agree with most of your post sorted one bit though 

jintybear likes this
6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Humza has let his heart rule his head here, you could see it all building in him for days 

If I made a tiktok video purporting to show that Neil Lennon is a paedophile, and Murdo Fraser tweeted along the lines of “IF this turns out to be true...” there’s absolutely no way the “if” would be enough to get him off the hook

20 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

The Police statement doesn’t make that clear.

Don’t think it matters mate, the police investigated, they wouldn’t rely on the video, they’d question all who were there and possibly see other video taken at the time which backs up the case that FTP was not sung.

They Gnu likes this
7 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I love Scotland so no offence intended here, but it’s not a real country. MSPs libelling themselves because they hate a particular football team so much that they publicly endorse an obviously faked tiktok video by “wulliewanker” is beyond embarrassing. There’s emerging war torn African nations laughing at how amateur the Scottish government is

Exactly how I feel. Last few years of witnessing this shambles from afar just makes me more grateful that my parents shipped out when then did. 

Ger_onimo likes this
27 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

“Senior SNP members and journalists  launch vile libellous attack on young migrants” is the headline we should, but definitely won’t, see

:lol: Yaas.

Ger_onimo likes this
24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

In reference to the Police Scotland statement...

Captain Haggerty

@AngelaHaggerty

I see this statement has completely evaded the question of whether the video was genuine or not...

Cheers mate, it/they clearly has no comprehension of the English language, it makes village idiots look like Mensa members. No crime is no crime. I hope the carer of it can help it to understand.

bluenoz likes this
37 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I'm no lawyer either but him being Justice Secretary at the time should not have been making any comments when an police investigation was ongoing  

There are other legal matters relating to football clubs ongoing and even settled that he offers absolutely no opinion or comment on.

GM63 and Lord Lockin like this
12 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

If I made a tiktok video purporting to show that Neil Lennon is a paedophile, and Murdo Fraser tweeted along the lines of “IF this turns out to be true...” there’s absolutely no way the “if” would be enough to get him off the hook

In a Facebook exchange a few days ago a tarrier was claiming the video was obviously real as it didn't look doctored to him. Someone then posted a video of Brendan Rodgers team celebrating a few years ago with a soundtrack of Sweet Caroline including ftp to prove how easy it is. Ended the conversation stone dead. 

The scottish nazis really are muppets. Not only do they alienate a whole section of the population that would never dream of voting for them,  but by there actions they create a whole section of the population that absolutely despise and loath them and wish them nothing but harm.