Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I agree, he really isn’t in a place to post what he wants and caveat it with “if” as a get out, hell of a lot more has to into it before it ever gets to the tweet stage. 

Humza has let his heart rule his head here, you could see it all building in him for days 

If I made a tiktok video purporting to show that Neil Lennon is a paedophile, and Murdo Fraser tweeted along the lines of “IF this turns out to be true...” there’s absolutely no way the “if” would be enough to get him off the hook

20 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

The Police statement doesn’t make that clear.

Don’t think it matters mate, the police investigated, they wouldn’t rely on the video, they’d question all who were there and possibly see other video taken at the time which backs up the case that FTP was not sung.

7 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I love Scotland so no offence intended here, but it’s not a real country. MSPs libelling themselves because they hate a particular football team so much that they publicly endorse an obviously faked tiktok video by “wulliewanker” is beyond embarrassing. There’s emerging war torn African nations laughing at how amateur the Scottish government is

Exactly how I feel. Last few years of witnessing this shambles from afar just makes me more grateful that my parents shipped out when then did. 

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

In reference to the Police Scotland statement...

Captain Haggerty

@AngelaHaggerty

I see this statement has completely evaded the question of whether the video was genuine or not...

Cheers mate, it/they clearly has no comprehension of the English language, it makes village idiots look like Mensa members. No crime is no crime. I hope the carer of it can help it to understand.

37 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I'm no lawyer either but him being Justice Secretary at the time should not have been making any comments when an police investigation was ongoing  

There are other legal matters relating to football clubs ongoing and even settled that he offers absolutely no opinion or comment on.

12 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

If I made a tiktok video purporting to show that Neil Lennon is a paedophile, and Murdo Fraser tweeted along the lines of “IF this turns out to be true...” there’s absolutely no way the “if” would be enough to get him off the hook

In a Facebook exchange a few days ago a tarrier was claiming the video was obviously real as it didn't look doctored to him. Someone then posted a video of Brendan Rodgers team celebrating a few years ago with a soundtrack of Sweet Caroline including ftp to prove how easy it is. Ended the conversation stone dead. 

The scottish nazis really are muppets. Not only do they alienate a whole section of the population that would never dream of voting for them,  but by there actions they create a whole section of the population that absolutely despise and loath them and wish them nothing but harm.

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Think it's still absolutely shocking it took 5 days for the police to figure out that they are completely wasting their time. 5 seconds into the video and you should be done.

Fucking farce.

Don't wait for the apologies from the tarrier MSPs and media, they won't be coming.

They will have wasted thousands of British pounds on the best sound engineers in the United Kingdom to come to that conclusion.

3 minutes ago, jamess said:

The scottish nazis really are muppets. Not only do they alienate a whole section of the population that would never dream of voting for them,  but by there actions they create a whole section of the population that absolutely despise and loath them and wish them nothing but harm.

They are not daft, they know there is another section of society that will lap it up and as a result will always vote for them. 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

We need to have faith in our legal representatives and trust that they won’t go after anyone without real confidence that they have a case they can prove/win.

We don’t need bluster, we need watertight legal action.

Must admit i'm happy going for it regardless. Its all about the headlines.

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Is making fake videos no a crime..? :confused9:

Probably not. 

No idea, but conspiring to pervert the course of justice, perverting the course of justice and perjury are and the insidious wee anti-Protestant will never be held to account. I bet the sandcastle incident is still open.

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

They are not daft, they know there is another section of society that will lap it up and as a result will always vote for them. 

I agree they are playing to the crowd, but turning those that don't vote for them to people who loath and hate them is a recipe for disaster.

24 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

She’s deleted her Twitter account 

Something to hide?, it certainly looks that way, as there's nothing like having a guilty conscience to make you try and erase the evidence. Nothing to hide, no need to remove article. Simples!

2 minutes ago, jamess said:

Must admit i'm happy going for it regardless. Its all about the headlines.

Fully understand that mate but we need to be smarter than that. Choose your battles, don’t ask questions you don’t already know the answer to.