Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

I hope it’s individuals that the club are going after rather than organisations.  Having some of the loudmouths having to dig deep financially would be a shot across the bows of anyone thinking of doing the same thing in future.

Bad Robot likes this
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No club were right. You’ve got a point but it can’t all be what about them etc. The people scrapping and launching things at the police were an absolute embarrassment end of.

What else was the Club going to say? Given the SFA statement that just got released this is all a co-ordinated effort. You're an actual plank if you thought the Club was going to come out swingin

The club can’t defend the indefensible, and some cunts acted in such a way that there was no defending it despite what some want to say.  The way we are treated and the double standards on displa

Posted Images

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

I hope it’s individuals that the club are going after rather than organisations.  Having some of the loudmouths having to dig deep financially would be a shot across the bows of anyone thinking of doing the same thing in future.

Go after the fucking heart of it.

Fenian bastards man 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Doesn't matter if she's bolted from Twitter. Deleting your account doesn't get you off the hook.

It’s guilty 101, I’ll delete my account then no one can see what I said. Smug as fuck then “screen grab, what is that?” And then “what do you mean twitter still have my posts?”

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Exactly they were cute as fuck.with it the republican bastards.

I'll be honest from.here on in any supporters of the SNP on here I'd ban them

Not just a threat to the union but to Rangers FC

You need to know who your enemy is.  Hopefully every Ranger supporter who has not realised that the scottish nazis are the enemy now does. 

19 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

How can we go after anyone? All the articles say police are looking into an alleged incident in a video, that’s their get out. 

There were numerous slanderous comments made, especially by the cow from the Edinburgh Evening News

Also Humza's comments were not acceptable given his position of power

Bluekev and RFC55 like this
3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Fat Dornan needs to get his baws booted as well. The fat sweaty mess was one of the main instigators in all of this. 

I used to get you and @Bad Robotmixed up.

Thank.fuck I've fixed that you're a decent cunt 

B1872 likes this
3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

There were numerous slanderous comments made, especially by the cow from the Edinburgh Evening News

Humza the racist needs a good old fashioned scheme booting 

Rangers need to get PS to make a statement that the video is fake. The narrative from the tarriers on Social Media is that "no criminalty" is like not proven as opposed to not guilty and the the Police just couldn't prove the players were chanting ftp. 

Bad Robot likes this
29 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

👏

richles1872 and RFC55 like this
38 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Exactly, all these comments and articles have defamed us (think that’s the expression) - I really hope we see this through. 

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

How can we go after anyone? All the articles say police are looking into an alleged incident in a video, that’s their get out. 

I'd guess its more around the suggestions that the club approves/allows 'bigotry and racism' and the claims that it has been a fundamental part of the club's identity for decades. 

RFC55 and STEPPS BOY like this
Just now, The Dude said:

I'd guess its more around the suggestions that the club approves/allows 'bigotry and racism' and the claims that it has been a fundamental part of the club's identity for decades. 

I wish we did tbh 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Should be standard procedure. The SNP stand for everything Rangers are not. 

Posionous Republican anti British scumbags. 

RFC55 likes this
17 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Screenshot_20210522-160402_Twitter.jpg

Dornan is a bitter lying prick and says absolutely nothing when his friends from the dark side spout their sectarian bile towards us. The useless clown should wear pampers over his mouth instead of a mask, it might stop some the shite he spouts getting out.