Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

47 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Fucking brilliant news of true.

Whoever we’ve gone after the clubs lawyers must think we’ve got enough to at least bring the case. Maybe the slimy bastard adding the ‘if’ in his tweet wasn’t as clever as he thought.

It is great news and let's hope you are right about the 'if. :thumbup:

Hopefully this ends their vile attacks upon our club, knowing we will bite back, not in the way they do, but in the appropriate and dignified legal way, lets hope Rangers follow follow through or they all begin to grovelingly apologise for being exposed as the bigots they truly are - that last bit I doubt.

I honestly can’t see anything happen to the racist and bigot useless but how ironic would it be if a cheap bit of software brought the snake down

https://www.heraldscotland.com/default_content/12444689.celtic-ira-chant-video-may-fake-sectarian-claim-club-investigates-footage-hartson-pearson-featuring-sectarian-shouts-could-doctored/

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I honestly can’t see anything happen to the racist and bigot useless but how ironic would it be if a cheap bit of software brought the snake down

https://www.heraldscotland.com/default_content/12444689.celtic-ira-chant-video-may-fake-sectarian-claim-club-investigates-footage-hartson-pearson-featuring-sectarian-shouts-could-doctored/

celtic are investigating? When did they set up C.S.I. TIM, I assume it will be just like their secret probe (not a word that’s should be used around them) we can expect ther results when they return from Japan.

5 minutes ago, GM63 said:

celtic are investigating? When did they set up C.S.I. TIM, I assume it will be just like their secret probe (not a word that’s should be used around them) we can expect ther results when they return from Japan.

that fake software story was 15 years ago yet one of the countries supposed top officials (in justice) was that prejudiced and eager to believe we were guilty that he jumped all over it and if he had any integrity he would resign but none in the party has any shred of decency 

23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

that fake software story was 15 years ago yet one of the countries supposed top officials (in justice) was that prejudiced and eager to believe we were guilty that he jumped all over it and if he had any integrity he would resign but none in the party has any shred of decency 

Integrity is pointless, they will soak up all the pressure till their gilt edged pensions pop up.