Jump to content

Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Police Scotland have tweeted saying they are investigating the video and liaising with the PF. Rangers have to go after every slimey cunt that perpetuated this lie. I've listened to it who knows how many times and it's clearly " doo doo doo". Anyone saying otherwise is a fucking liar. It's so obvious what it is from the video that I'm giving noone the benefit of the doubt. 

It is exactly the same as the Leicester City video.

 

baxters11 and BridgeIsBlue like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No club were right. You’ve got a point but it can’t all be what about them etc. The people scrapping and launching things at the police were an absolute embarrassment end of.

What else was the Club going to say? Given the SFA statement that just got released this is all a co-ordinated effort. You're an actual plank if you thought the Club was going to come out swingin

The club can’t defend the indefensible, and some cunts acted in such a way that there was no defending it despite what some want to say.  The way we are treated and the double standards on displa

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

It is exactly the same as the Leicester City video.

 

There's no ambiguity in it and I can't allow room for interpretation because it's so obvious what is said. Anyone who tells you they hear it is a liar looking to join a pile on, fuelled by slugs like James Dornan. 

surfsup2 and JCDBigBear like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jintybear said:

I genuinely fkn despise this man

 

FBF190E2-7138-4D8C-B81F-9316C05DA86B.jpeg

This man is a clown. He was inappropriately tweeting during the whole Salmond saga too. How he's managed to secure a position as justice Secretary is beyond me. 

 

We'll reach the point where he'll disband the judiciary and appoint himself supreme judge where he conducts your trial by twitter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The club need to come out ASAP with a statement confirming the video is indeed a fake and that because it is so obviously a doctored video, they can only deduce that persons who forwarded it to Police Scotland (Daily Record) did so with malicious intent. That being the case, the individual players featured, have all, as individuals, instructed solicitors. 
 

The statement should also reference Police Scotland and Humza’s comments. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

The club need to come out ASAP with a statement confirming the video is indeed a fake and that because it is so obviously a doctored video, they can only deduce that persons who forwarded it to Police Scotland (Daily Record) did so with malicious intent. That being the case, the individual players featured, have all, as individuals, instructed solicitors. 
 

The statement should also reference Police Scotland and Humza’s comments. 

No they fucking don’t. There’s no need for the club to say anything. 

ffs why are folk obsessed with our club responding to every piece of shit that comes our way  

we’d need to employ a full time statement writer  

 

graeme_4 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Police Scotland have tweeted saying they are investigating the video and liaising with the PF. Rangers have to go after every slimey cunt that perpetuated this lie. I've listened to it who knows how many times and it's clearly " doo doo doo". Anyone saying otherwise is a fucking liar. It's so obvious what it is from the video that I'm giving noone the benefit of the doubt. 

What video is this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No they fucking don’t. There’s no need for the club to say anything. 

ffs why are folk obsessed with our club responding to every piece of shit that comes our way  

we’d need to employ a full time statement writer  

 

That’s your opinion, I disagree. I’d also suggest this particular accusation is too serious and defamatory to ignore.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody needs to get ahead of the headlines, and nip it in the bud - otherwise it will be open season with accusations in the media, even though the evidence is right in front of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Just seen it. This is getting beyond parody. :lol:

This combined with the St Johnstone camera man thing. Lies that people happily accept.

There're no agendas though. :lol:

Where is this fuckin video mate  ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

That’s your opinion, I disagree. I’d also suggest this particular accusation is too serious and defamatory to ignore.

 

10 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Nah man when Police Scotland are coming out saying Rangers players are 'apparently' singing sectarian songs then the club needs to say something.

Ok. What do you suggest the statement would say?  

Just in general terms will do, because I will tell you something any lawyer worth their salt would tell the club to say absolutely nothing. Knowing the cops are sniffing about. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...