Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

https://streamable.com/kil4qg

Will maintain it doesn't sound like pope at the end but you can clearly hear the word 'the'

That's the video anyway that they're going after, the whole clip was 44 second long, the other chorus there's no way you can mistake it, it's doo doo doo

i'm a 100% sure thats "buff a lo"

Just now, Almacger said:

Humza must be forced to resign after this, a dangerous individual who is abusing his position of power to attack a football club and their support.  Enough is enough, I expect a very strong response from our club as this is now way beyond acceptable levels of interference from politicians and police authorities and very, very sinister. 

100% 

1 minute ago, Almacger said:

Humza must be forced to resign after this, a dangerous individual who is abusing his position of power to attack a football club and their support.  Enough is enough, I expect a very strong response from our club as this is now way beyond acceptable levels of interference from politicians and police authorities and very, very sinister. 

Just seen the cunt on sky sports news there 

needs a knock on the door the prick 

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Presume this has been posted 

Sue any bastard that went with the lie.

https://www.rangers.co.uk/Article/club-statement-170521-2

It is not bad but I would have liked them to say more than just sought legal advice, it should have added and will sue anyone responsible for this. 

I find my self on Twitter most days saying our wee country is fucked because of the SNP and this is just another example of how UK supporting people are treated.  

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Will maintain it doesn't sound like pope at the end but you can clearly hear the word 'the'

That's the video anyway that they're going after, the whole clip was 44 second long, the other chorus there's no way you can mistake it, it's doo doo doo

That's not 'the' at all. It's duh/dah. The whole thing is a mash of dah/dah/oh, different players doing different sounds for the chorus, some more audible at different points making it sound (very, very vaguely) like muffled words are being said. The Leicester one could be heard as FTP if folk were desperate to as well. Clearly it isn't though.

9 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Sorry can't agree listened and listened neve heard " the " - just shows different people are hearing different things 

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Sorry can't agree listened and listened neve heard " the " - just shows different people are hearing different things 

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

That's not 'the' at all. It's duh/dah. The whole thing is a mash of dah/dah/oh, different players doing different sounds for the chorus, some more audible at different points making it sound (very, very vaguely) like muffled words are being said. The Leicester one could be heard as FTP if folk were desperate to as well. Clearly it isn't though.

I'm not saying I believe it btw, that's the closest I could hear to anything from what's being posted & that's the video being shared all day so assuming its the one causing the grief.

The fact our statement doesn't flat out deny it was said means there is a video (whether its that 1 or not) where somebody somewhere can hear something resembling ftp.

Our statement says a video with an adjoining narrative that isn't genuine which basically means it's been doctored. 

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I'm not saying I believe it btw, that's the closest I could hear to anything from what's being posted & that's the video being shared all day so assuming its the one causing the grief.

The fact our statement doesn't flat out deny it was said means there is a video (whether its that 1 or not) where somebody somewhere can hear something resembling ftp.

Our statement says a video with an adjoining narrative that isn't genuine which basically means it's been doctored. 

Our statement is neither here nor there. The players aren't singing ftp and the somebody somewhere are various folk with agendas that hear what's useful to them.

55 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Btw does most of our team not identify as Catholic now? Feel like we have more players running on blessing themselves than ever before 

Likes rule peoples life’s 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You think a squad full of Catholic players would be singing FTP..

what in the name of fuck has happened to our support.

Not sure what part of my comment said that but naw I don't

However I doubt things would've got this far without there being a video or someone believing a video sounds like ftp is being sung

And the fact the clubs statement says there is a video with an adjoining narrative which isn't genuine means our defence is it's been doctored. We're not denying there's a video with those lyrics in it, we're saying it's not real.