Club Statement - Trophy Day Celebrations

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

So the club are talking shite then when they say there's a fake video released with those lyrics? That's what our statement reads btw if you go and read it

Will say it again since it seems to be missed...I don't believe the players sang that, I, like the club, think the video has been edited & posted to make us look bad. 

You’re worse than a tarrier.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Theres another video where some tarrier wanker on tiktok dubbed in the FTP part. The original is crystal clear that they do not sing that at all.

I know why wud they half the team are catholics🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

I don’t disagree with your points but we’re dreaming if we think anything will come of it, we won’t even get an apology, far less a resignation. 

Agree. 2 weeks from now they won't give a single fuck about it when the police eventually decide there is not a single shred of evidence. 

Humza, Dornan and the rest of the tarrier MSPs will continue on slandering the club at every turn.

7 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

What ? 

With the toxicity of nationalism running rampant and unchecked, it is only matter of time. The bile and hatred is already rife and if you are not an SNP sheep in certain quarters then you face further issues.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

That's not the issue. The issue is MSPs believing a dubbed over tiktok video over the actual video despite being sent the actual video with actual audio. 

They are trying to damage the club regardless of the evidence.

Is there a dubbed over version? I'm late to this but from the only video I've seen of our players I can't for the life of me make out a difference between what ours sounds like compared to Leicester's.

4 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Slanderous article in the Edinburgh evening news/Scotsman website by a Helen Martin. Rangers should sue

She goes after the board so there will be a response, just need to hope they go after the ones who haven't mentioned them get the same treatment 

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Agree. 2 weeks from now they won't give a single fuck about it when the police eventually decide there is not a single shred of evidence. 

Humza, Dornan and the rest of the tarrier MSPs will continue on slandering the club at every turn.

The investigation will end with words like ‘inconclusive’ & ‘insufficient’. 
Fkn nothing surer. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is there a dubbed over version? I'm late to this but from the only video I've seen of our players I can't for the life of me make out a difference between what ours sounds like compared to Leicester's.

Even if it is dubbed, I still can't make out those words. Sounds exactly like James Maddison.

People can't wait to fall for shit and look to blame. Going to be a lot of red faces soon.