Allan McGregor - Hearts On Fire

14 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He is fucking miles ahead of Goram now, dont care what anyone says.

Dont even bother quoting me if you disagree as you are fucking wrong, just sit there quietly and be wrong.

Up there with David Haddow and Matthew Dickie imo

This season was his best that I can remember. He was always a very good keeper but he has gone to new levels this season. 

Taking away the nostalgia factor and yea I believe he surpasses Goram now.  That is hard to believe. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Great keeper, not as good as Goram. Some folk getting all excitable and loved up in the moment notwithstanding.

Bullshit.

Pure nostalgia and nothing more. McGregor is as good as peak Goram, playing in a comparatively weaker side, whilst doing it consistently over a far longer period.

Cunts that claim that Goram is a better keeper are the same type of cunts who claim that George Best was better than Messi. 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Bullshit.

Pure nostalgia and nothing more. McGregor is as good as peak Goram, playing in a comparatively weaker side, whilst doing it consistently over a far longer period.

Cunts that claim that Goram is a better keeper are the same type of cunts who claim that George Best was better than Messi. 

In the moment erection massaging. Nothing more.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

In the moment erection massaging. Nothing more.

In the moment? I think you should have a look at the video again, it spans multiple decades.

Goram was with us for 5 years I think. (Edit : 7 Years, but one was basically lost due to injury)

Goram was with us when we were miles ahead of any domestic opposition, outspending them by fortunes. McGregor has played for us during far more competitive times.

I would also argue that over the piece, McGregor has done more for us in Europe.

Goram is quite simply, the second best keeper in Scottish history, no small claim, but the Goalie is now McGregor.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

In the moment? I think you should have a look at the video again, it spans multiple decades.

Goram was with us for 5 years I think.

Goram was with us when we were miles ahead of any domestic opposition, outspending them by fortunes. McGregor has played for us during far more competitive times.

I would also argue that over the piece, McGregor has done more for us in Europe.

Goram is quite simply, the second best keeper in Scottish history, no small claim, but the Goalie is now McGregor.

You're in the moment.

Goram played at a time when we played better players in our league, and when we played in the CL. Goram also played in top class international tourneys when Shagger hasn't. Half the time Shagger has barely any shots against him these days.

Goram was a marginally better shot stopper and clearly better with cross balls and distribution.

Bwe can both can play these games. Having seen them, Goram was a better goalie. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Wow I have never seen you so angry tbh. That “haha” is telling. I’ll leave you to calm down now 

Ha. I never have to calm down.