The Euros

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

:lol: Was thinking of the exact same thing. It would have been fingertips just like against the thumb but he would have saved it.

:lol::thumbup: McGregor would walk into any of these two national teams on show tonight or tomorrow night. World Class.

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

:lol::thumbup: McGregor would walk into any of these two national teams on show tonight or tomorrow night. World Class.

He would have done better at that goal as well. He would have came out and spread himself like a manic and probably saved. Even 1 on 1 against McGregor you always know there's a decent chance it doesn't end up a goal.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

"There's areas we can expose if we do end up playing Italy in the final. Whoever we play"

It's this sort of casual arrogance that makes me enjoy seeing England get fucked, even though I find their current team and manager likeable.

To be fair mate there's a way you can take that quote without the arrogance which doesn't imply that the Danes are already as good as beaten.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

"There's areas we can expose if we do end up playing Italy in the final. Whoever we play"

It's this sort of casual arrogance that makes me enjoy seeing England get fucked, even though I find their current team and manager likeable.

How do you know the other nations don't say that too?