The Euros

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This country should probably look at why it’s football team finished wae a point and a goal and have celebrated more about another country losing in the final. 

It’ll hold Scotland back for years

Scotland's a country of 5.5 million people where the top 2 clubs barely develop any decent Scottish talent anymore

Just getting to the tournament is a decent achievement tbh. Times have changed from when qualifying was the bare minimum IMO 

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

Personally I would have supported England if not for the fact they did the blm taking the knee shite and the fact I don't like international football

The tartan trannies obsession with England is cringe worthy, but it is kind a funny that England fucked it right at the end with a couple idiots trying to be clever with their penalties.

But the Scotland fans acting like this is some victory are even more cringe than any of the England fans with their its coming home patter.

England fans at least support the team the Scotland support is almost entirely based on hating england.

Like Rangers?

Best team in the tournament won. 

Surprised at how disappointed i am.

But once the dust settles, the country will be pleased they got to the final

Maybe should have practised penalties more instead of wanting to be woke warriors.

That said, if i was Saka i'd come off social media straight away, his life will be hell for a few weeks. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Wtf man. :lol:

Christ. Can't get over a match between Italy and England causing so much aggro on here. Wtf is wrong with some cunts? :lol:

The reaction in Scotland is really embarrassing but I find Scottish people getting upset at a England losing just as weird.

Just now, JamieD said:

I have to say, Rashford's penalty was the worst I have ever seen in my life. 

Every time someone tries that wide angle run up, stuttery shite, it's just obvious they're going to miss. 

Bringing on a player just to take a penalty deserves to miss. Nevermind 2. 

Both players barely kicked a ball in anger all tournament yet relied on to score a pen.

Embarrassing stuff.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They don't. I can however think someone who plays football is a cunt because of his politics. It's not a difficult concept tbh.

Tbh no it’s not but judging everyone by their Twitter comments from years ago as per Ollie Robinson I think is atrocious. I’m sure u have some peaches thst people could throw up. 

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Dunno why every team doesn't just pick the five most low key, unglamorous players to take their pens. They always score.

Mental how you'll never see a striker stick it in top corner with his laces like Maguire did. In fact defenders regularly seem to be the most confident takers. Weird phenomenon.