The Euros

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Going out to George Square, fireworks etc is embarrassing tbf. If we had cunts doing that over Celtic I’d be embarrassed 

I mean yeah. That’s probably taking it too far but you get absolute headbangers among every support and there seems to be a high proportion of them in the Scotland support :lol:

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

London sounds a warzone, 13 stabbings, somebody pushed on train tracks, people run over apparently.

Seen a video of somebody being flung in the Thames as well

The videos on Twitter are horrendous. 

Always bound to happen win or lose but the English really take the piss. 

Twitter seems to be flooded with the left wing community talking about the disgusting white English fans for racially abusing Saka/Sancho/Rashford. Tory Britain are evil, Brexit gammons blah blah fuckin blah…

I’ve only seen a couple of examples from Instagram and they 19/20 seem to be random Arab names or Italians names who have been giving any racial abuse.

Yet the Twitter crowd seem to be ignoring that fact and pressing forward with their agenda that England is incredibly racist.

Plus all the violence in London they are making out that it’s “white yobs” cutting about targeting black or Italian people which is absolute nonsense half the videos on Twitter are black peoples getting into scraps aswell.

99% of the violence will be pissed up chavs and roadmen with too much testosterone who have been cooped up for a year and a half getting far too drunk and acting like cunts I doubt all these scraps are kicking off because they seen a black guy.

Don’t get me wrong there will no doubt be some racist moronic English fans commenting or cutting about London but the vast majority aren’t.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I think we play a very similar style to England. 

The way Kane drops deep to pick up the ball, attacking full backs etc.

We counter far better than England and our cut backs are also better timed, Sterling can be quite greedy with the ball where as say Kent will look to set up a goal rather than try dribble the ball into the net.

Plus when Alfie drops deep he will continue his run after passing it not just stay deep after starting move.

Apart from that yeah we play the same style.

Poor squad management throughout the tournament, letting the game meander when Italy looked rocked, failing to change things when a goal was coming for 15-20 mins, baffling substitutions, negative tactics, and the ill-fated decision to bring on subs to take penalties. 

You might think some of those criticisms of Southgate are harsh, but those sort of differences are so often what makes the difference at the very highest level.

This England team can win something, they really ought to win something, but genuinely I can’t see it happening with that uninspiring twat in the dugout.

7 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Defenders like Chiellini are a dying breed.

All about fancy ball playing defenders with their shitty skin fade hair cuts who want to be doing step overs and little flicks over centre forwards heads these days.

Not enough absolute shithouses who would happily boot their granny ten foot in the air if it meant winning a game anymore and the game is worse for it.

His foul on Saka in his eyes is much better than watching a 30 yarder hit the net. 

Him and Bonucci have been one of the best CB pairings ever. Right up there internationally and domestically. Haven’t lost an international game together since 2015 and it shows

6 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I’m not revelling in it, but I don’t see what people don’t understand about people who are tbh.

England are Scotland’s historic rivals and rival fans will always look to rub and revel in just about any defeat.

Look at the best past of the last decade, did you, me, or anybody else who supports us, stop gloating about embarrassing celtic results in cup finals and the champions league even though we were in the lower leagues with an unsuccessful team full of jobbers at the time? 

Football wise it’s only a rivalry to Scotland fans,to England fans it’s insignificant their rivalry is with major teams like Germany or France. With Scotland fans it’s jealousy not rivalry and is fucking pathetic.

7 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Just don’t understand the logic mate ,yer own nations team is shite how can ye go over the top about the finalists losing 

The same way we could tear Celtic to shreds getting scudded in Europe while we were getting beat in the Ramsdens Cup and losing to Annan fucking Athletic.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The same way we could tear Celtic to shreds getting scudded in Europe while we were getting beat in the Ramsdens Cup and losing to Annan fucking Athletic.

I remember we let Juve and Inter use Murray Park when we were in the lower leagues. Found that very tinpot.

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Us and Celtic are quite clear that we are both of each other’s main rivals and the feelings are mutual both ways  . As much as we revel in celtics failure they also revel in ours .

The majority of England couldn’t give a fuck about Scotland and their results unless it directly effects them. 

it is far more like Rangers v Aberdeen than it is us v them