Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

F6A437E0-D45D-49EC-9A0B-28CEB9E15C49.thumb.jpeg.caab6ba7d59b436f6932c321540a2f8d.jpeg

Well I mean tbf there are only 2 Rangers players in the Scotland squad, and we knew McGlaughlin wouldn’t start. Barisic was injured first game, Helander just back from injury.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am no ashamed to admit a just shed a tear there. That was really really painful to watch 

Much as I cannot say that I wanted England to win............. Folk up here setting fireworks off to celebrate them losing is fucking tragic banter.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Missed the goal, wasn’t kamaras fault was it?

Gave his mate a pass with a Russian right on top of him.

Finn might have done better though.

They still had work to do, but worked it well.

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Took this for a draw although it doesn't look like ending 0-0, Wales win and Italy win.

Took Wales and Italy as well but pretty sure Turkey are at home with 30,000 fans. Turkey will probably beat them.

bluenoz likes this
3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

How do you say it. Im on the left here. 

Kamara. 

IMG-20210616-WA0011.jpg

Commentator in their last match said they’d spoken to all the squads support teams to clarify pronunciation.

Couldn’t believe my ears when he then kept saying it like the one on the right🙈

TEFTONG likes this
37 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Apparently, commentating teams get a list from each country on how to pronounce players names. And 'Camera'  is correct. We need Glen to tweet and tell us the truth!

Even the normal pronunciation of how we say Kamara isn't quite correct apparently. Apparently the last a is meant to be a 'uh' sound.

The funny thing is when you get a commentator who actually does go above and beyond to pronounce a name how a native speaker would say it, like Derek Rae does, people take the piss out of him for trying too hard.

HG5 likes this
12 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Commentator in their last match said they’d spoken to all the squads support teams to clarify pronunciation.

Couldn’t believe my ears when he then kept saying it like the one on the right🙈

Commentary teams except one pair are fucking terrible. 

HG5 likes this
  • Badger unpinned this topic