The Euros

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

None of my mates wanted to go, stuck watching in the house:headwall:

Poor show. Well played though 2-0 win with a penalty miss an all. Better than what Scotland will get.

Scotland probably have a few more top quality players than Wales the difference is however Wales have some genuine quality in forward positions Bale, Ramsey, James & Wilson. All Scotland’s best players are in defensive positions, attacking flair seems to get coached out of players in Scotland.

The other difference is the Welsh manager picks his best players despite them being young and inexperienced, where as Scotland have an old alky picking his pals who “got us here” via the easiest qualifying method in history.

Gilmour could probably do as well for Scotland as Ramsey does for Wales and will probably go on to be a better player than him however the alky prefers Callum McGregor🤮

25 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Turkey are fuckin shite man.

How can a country that size have such a shite football team? Its their most popular sport as well.

Mcginn said on the tv that Scotland and England is a mismatch due to the population differences,Wales and Turkey are even further apart in population sizes.

18 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Scotland probably have a few more top quality players than Wales the difference is however Wales have some genuine quality in forward positions Bale, Ramsey, James & Wilson. All Scotland’s best players are in defensive positions, attacking flair seems to get coached out of players in Scotland.

The other difference is the Welsh manager picks his best players despite them being young and inexperienced, where as Scotland have an old alky picking his pals who “got us here” via the easiest qualifying method in history.

Gilmour could probably do as well for Scotland as Ramsey does for Wales and will probably go on to be a better player than him however the alky prefers Callum McGregor🤮

He dropped Callum Mcgregor

3 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

The Italians are fucking passionate about their country let me tell you

Latino countries are totally different to other countries  

I was at WC 2006 an the Mexicans were by far the most passionate I have ever seen at a football match. 

Just now, mus said:

Why was the swiss skipper shouting at his players in English after the anthem?

Different regions of Switzerland have different official languages, some speak French, some speak German and some speak Italian, so I imagine they use English as a lingua franca.