The Euros

2 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

If it’s no neck then my fantasy team with 3 English players truly takes priority over my Scottish heritage, that’s all I’m saying

Are most of u guys still rooting for Scotland??  Think I must be well out of touch with reality nowadays 

Really hope those tartan trannies get fucked tonight and in style but appears I'm a very small minority 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Are most of u guys still rooting for Scotland??  Think I must be well out of touch with reality nowadays 

Really hope those tartan trannies get fucked tonight and in style but appears I'm a very small minority 

Think there are quite a few of us who think the same way. I can't honestly bring myself to support Scotland while that manager is there and plays a decent percentage of current and ex celtic players.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Think there are quite a few of us who think the same way. I can't honestly bring myself to support Scotland while that manager is there and plays a decent percentage of current and ex celtic players.

I've been surprised last couple of days with the abuse I've taken from fellow loyalists for saying I would love Scotland to lose all 3 games and would love to see the English hammer them. Most of these guys as well are die hard Rangers fans which confused me even more

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only blood I seen was on the paper in his nose prior to taking the penalty. Nose started bleeding heavier after the pen. If it was on his shirt he should have been told to go off defo.

Away you go ya mad man, it was all over his hands too. It was streaming mate, watch it back

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I’m welsh with Scottish parents and was brought up supporting Rangers and Scotland, so my relationship with the Scottish NT is complicated. Part of me wants them to win, other part of me wants to see former/current celtic players embarrassed on the pitch 

11 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

O’Donnell should pray Sterling and Foden don’t swap during the game, he would have zero chance against Foden, and he’ll struggle enough against Sterling 

They will and i hope the rip him a new arsehole so that o'donnell never plays football again through the embarrassment.