The Euros

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hartson 'If Wales keep a clean sheet Switzerland need to win 5 nil to overtake them' 

Switzerland getting an extra point for scoring 5 aye?

Utter fanny.

He’s a fucking shocking pundit, I’ve caught him making no sense about 5 times already 

10 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Italy are excellent, the best team in tournament so far by a fair distance i reckon.

They’ve been great to watch but my concern is they have played three pretty poor sides. Will be interesting to see them up against another one of the big guns as the tournament progresses.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They’ve been great to watch but my concern is they haven’t really played anybody of note yet. Will be interesting to see them up against another one of the big guns as the tournament progresses.

I fancied them before the start at 8 to 1 but thought maybe their defence might get caught out against a good team, just cos of the age of their centre halfs. Like a daft cunt i ended up  taking spain ,also at 8 to 1. Fuck knows what i was thinking there.

I hate that sort of thing. No malice, no cynicism, no excessive force, just mistimed. Why should it be a red? If the idea is that any foul that risks injury to the opponent should be a red card then ALL tackles should be a red card. Taking to the pitch at all should be a red card offence.