The Euros

6 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Agreed. Can’t stand the bloke. Sitting there playing with his phone making millions from a club he doesn’t even seem to like instead of looking for a club that would play him. 
I could understand that if it was a player who got a once in a lifetime big contract but he must have made tens of millions already.

Not a fan of him but don't blame him for the Madrid situation, if I was that hated but getting paid over 500k a week I wouldn't be in any rush to leave.

Do find it funny that the guy was playing golf every day in Spain but gets paid to play football 😂

39 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

How does one person out of a group get this shit? All the bubbles and protocols seem to mean nothing. Can’t figure it out at all.

At least , at his age and fitness there is virtually no chance of it making him very ill thank god 

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Obvious that I’m not particularly a fan but it’s not as if Croatia are that good, Scotland looked 10x better against England :lol: 

If we win you will be mixing it big time and loving it.

Edit: What am l thinking about you will mixing it no matter the result :lol:

7 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Scotland are probably gonna need to win by 2 clear goals to go through, cant see that happening.

Na, win should be fine regardless mate. Finland and the Spain group will finish with less points, plus Portugal will struggle against France

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na, win should be fine regardless mate. Finland and the Spain group will finish with less points, plus Portugal will struggle against France

Just as well for them, Scotland wont score many goals at this level.

Reading comments on other pages where the mantra seems to be ‘one rule for them and one rule for us’ because the whole of the Scotland team aren’t isolating and it just shows how little the majority are understanding anything about the whole thing