The Euros

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

If Kamara has aspirations to play at a higher level then he should be holding out for a move to far far bigger club than Watford. He could easily play for a Spurs, Milan, Dortmund or Arsenal.

No no no to Watford. Why risk getting dragged into the Championship in a relegation?  

We need to extend his contract.

32 minutes ago, tm91 said:

That's right enough. :lol: Mine's given up getting me out the house for the next month. 

MIne pretended to accept the fact that it was the Euros (before it started) and that she wouldnt mind.. one week in and she is giving me the looks and the tuts :lol: 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Well it's hard to say because Scotland could still finish second if Czechs win and the GD is turned around between Scotland and England. But being realistic Scotland as a third placed team will either play Holland or the winners of the Spain group.

Could be Sweden vs Scotland in the last 16 at Hampden. 

If Scotland finish third it could be Belgium as well, I think. 

7 hours ago, Misteral said:

If Scotland finish third it could be Belgium as well, I think. 

Fortunately for Scotland and Croatia the Belgians are out of contention. The only possible opponent is Holland or the winner of the Spain/Poland/Sweden/Slovakia group which is up in the air because Spain look mince.

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

How can that be. Scotland play at hampden in Glasgow 50k max capacity with 12k or something yet a month later we play at Ibrox in Glasgow 50k capacity with 500? :confused:
They just make the rules up as they go along and they make no sense.

4 minutes ago, murzo said:

How can that be. Scotland play at hampden in Glasgow 50k max capacity with 12k or something yet a month later we play at Ibrox in Glasgow 50k capacity with 500? :confused:
They just make the rules up as they go along and they make no sense.

The Government have exempted the Euros from the level restrictions. I assume because UEFA would have taken away games from Hampden if they were only going to allow 500 people in.